#1/24HRS# Top Shelf Wildlife - CAPTURED LOCATION REQUIRED IN DESCRIPTION!

Best wildlife in their natural environment - NO ZOO, CAGED OR ENCLOSED ANIMALS

A “THANK YOU” AND A “HI”

Magaret Meintjes Magaret Meintjes 3478 posts

Hi to All our group members and Kon

I want to thank group members, for their patience, friends, for words of comfort and last but not the least, co-hosts for their hard work and help in my absence the past three months here on Red bubble.

After 12 years of fighting cancer, I lost my husband on the 17th of January 2013.
I learned that there are things in life we don’t want to happen that we have to ACCEPT; things we do not know that we must LEARN; and people without whom we cannot live, but we need to LET GO.

I am so thankful to know that I still have all my wonderful friends here at Red bubble where there are so much beauty, comfort and understanding.

A special “Thank You” Kon for your dedication and hard work in the group the past few months, I could never ask for a better loyal co-host and friend! You are a very special person!

As from today I am back and you can take a long deserved rest dear friend!

Take care,

Maggie

Konstantinos Arvanitopoulos Konstantinos A... 764 posts

It’s difficult to express your feelings Maggie, in a situation like this you are having, but you’re doing great! Hang in there my friend, time will heal your sorrow. Many thanks for your kind words, you are the best partner I ever had and a very dear friend.

Magaret Meintjes Magaret Meintjes 3478 posts

Thank you so much Kon, it is wonderful to be back and with all the wonderful friends and love here at rb I have faith that it will get better !