Shop

SILHOUETTES/2 images per day..

PHOTOGRAPHY OR PAINTINGS/DRAWINGS/DIGITAL ART/ Must be about Silhouettes .

FEATURES ARE UP FOR THE WEEK OF 09/17/2012 IN SILHOUETTES GROUP!

linmarie linmarie 2533 posts

Congratulations to our featured art works this week of the theme…ONE….
All works are click able to go to its page to leave comments and please leave your comments here also.
I wish everyone a week filled with peace, love, light and inspiration!
♥linmarie

bird on a wire by kevin caldwell

Peacock Green by Rookwood Studio ©

Rocksygal52 Rocksygal52 1508 posts

Thank you so much for featuring my work, and Congratulations to all the other featured artists, beautiful images.

Cheers Jude

Ian Berry Ian Berry 26 posts

Thank you for featuring this work of mine Linmarie and congratulations to fellow bubblers who’s works have also been featured.

kibishipaul kibishipaul 109 posts

Congrats to everyone featured here. Thanks Linmarie for including my image in such great company : )

fototaker fototaker 75 posts

i am honored to be among such fabulous imagery by fellow RB-artists!! congratulations to everyone ~ such amazing creative images!!!

Damienne Bingham Damienne Bingham 381 posts

Great selection of images here – congratulations to all the talented people involved! And thank you very much for including one of mine!

DarthIndy DarthIndy 23 posts

Thanks so much for the feature! An excellent selection of silhouettes.

Paul Pasco Paul Pasco 28 posts

Thank you very much for the feature, and congratulations to the other featured artists.

kevin  caldwell kevin caldwell 18 posts

its an honor to be grouped with all these talented people thank you.

Sea-Change Sea-Change 413 posts

What gorgeous images here, congratulations to everyone!! Such an honour to be featured with such fantastic work, thankyou :)

Laurie Perry Laurie Perry 7 posts

Thank you so much for the feature! After seeing all the other beautiful photos featured, I am truly honored!

Dlouise Dlouise 3212 posts

Beautiful selection and congrats to all!!