We want to see patterns in a FIELD- as FAR as the EYE can SEE.
It can be a field of Flowers, Grasses, wheat, rice and crops or the patterns on plowed land.
- Submit a full LANDSCAPE image – NO Macros
- Preferably with NO Man Made objects (or keep those subjects to a BARE Minimum)
- Preferably with NO Human Subjects
- High Quality images with Great Depth of Field
Judging / Voting Criteria
- Vote for your Favourite (s)
Rewards & Prizes
- Artist & Image will be featured
- Our challenges are about having FUN & further promoting your work.
- Soliciting of votes via bmail, journal or any other form on this site will result in the removal of challenge entry
- You NO LONGER have to submit your image into the group before entering the challenge
- please take the time to visit the folio of Phil Thomson IPA
Cover Image: "Morning!! - After The Harvest" by Phil Thomson IPA