20% off Women’s Relaxed Fit, Chiffon Top, Scoop & Men’s Graphic, Classic, Tri-blend. Use FIGHT20

SECRET iPHONE Department

This group requires a hosting team. If you are interested in hosting this group, you can find out more here : https://help.redbubble.com/hc/en-us/articles/202270959-Groups-on-Redbubble

Features 24 Feb 2012

sentimentum sentimentum 1106 posts

.. ..

……………………. .. ..

Congratulations all who have been featured, there is a wonderful selection of images to choose from.

OzzieDreama OzzieDreama 42 posts

WOW thank you so much ….

Gorgeous designs everybody :)

SummerJade SummerJade 1356 posts

Why am I just finding this page now?! lol You have created a beautiful display!! I’m very happy to be part of it. ☺♥
At least I did thank you for this feature, but I didn’t realize till now that your banner was clickable. Anyway, I was wondering why I never submitted the above case to this group and now I know that it WAS in the group way back last Feb. Do you remove after featuring?
Another question…where do we get the template for iPhone 5 which is the default that RB uses for displaying our work? I suppose the thinking is that since it is larger, then whatever we make on the iPhone 4 template will fit on the i5, BUT the camera eye is wider and covered a part of the image. I didn’t discover this until I uploaded it. I would like the new pixel dimensions too! That way I could see how it will look BEFORE uploading. Oh well, I’ll learn I guess! ☺♥♥