Sci Fi (only 4 per day, please)

Classic Science Fiction ~ Sci Fi/Fantasy

ACADEMY of WINNERS!! (Challenge News!)

Nadya Johnson Nadya Johnson 1590 posts

Congratulations to our latest Challenge Winners here at Sci Fi! Fantastic Work! We think you’ll all agree!

=============

WINNER/ Visions of the Future!

Behind the Mountains
Yvonne Less

===========

WINNERS/ Best of the Sci Fi Shirts!

Superman Shirt Rip
MrPeter Rossiter

First Place Tie:

Dalek Side of the Moon
BlueShift

==============

Hope you’ll all leave comments and congrats! (You can do that here, or click the images and names to reach the individual artists)

===============

And congrats also to the Runners Up!

BEST of the SCI FI SHIRTS

First Row:

The Doctor’s Angels by DoodleDojo ~ A Powerful Ally by jayveezed

Second Row:

Star Trek – Know Your Enemy by Buleste ~ Yoda I Love by Burgernator ~ Dark Side Story by Adho1982

Bottom Row:

The Fourth Doctor by Rich Anderson ~ Boys from the Dwarf by MightyRain ~ Caution- Force Users Ahead by ori-STUDFARM

============

VISIONS of the FUTURE

Top Row:

Star Drive by Carol and Mike Werner ~ No Hiding Place by Tom Godfrey ~ Welcome to Machine by Cliff Vestergaard

Middle Row:

Bridgehouse concept completed version by Paul Fearn ~ desert vision by shadowlea ~ Fly Like An Eagle by Keith Reesor

Bottom Row:

Crystal Breathing Rock by RosaCobos ~ Armageddon by Fuacka ~ Moonbubble by KLIMAS

============

(If you’d like to see the bigger versions and/or leave comments to the individual artists, please see the Challenge Page.)

And if these aren’t great enough (!) ~ they are ~ many more outstanding works were entered! Take a second out to see them all, right here, and here! We think it’s worth the trip!

These were both fantastic challenges, and once again we’re glad hosts don’t have to pick the winners ~ it would be WAY too hard! Congrats again to ALL the winners, and Huge Thanks to everyone who entered! Everyone who voted, too!

New One Coming Soon… so “watch for it!”

Fuacka Fuacka 4 posts

Awesome! I’ve win! :D
Thank you very much

KLIMAS KLIMAS 19 posts

Thank You so much, I’m surprised :)

Keith Reesor Keith Reesor 804 posts

Thank you!! Congrats to all!! :)

yvil1 yvil1 418 posts

Thank you to all who have voted for my image! I appreciate that!! Congrats to all others!! Well done folks! :)

RosaCobos RosaCobos 333 posts

Wow!!!! how incredible work in here. I am truly moved by having my work sharing this beautiful thread.
Congratulations to the winner and the participants…is great.
Rosa

RosaCobos RosaCobos 333 posts

Wow!!!! how incredible work in here. I am truly moved by having my work sharing this beautiful thread.
Congratulations to the winner and the participants…is great.
Rosa