Shop

Sci Fi (Limit: 3 per day)

Science Fiction Art & Writing Group

The Winners!!!

Nadya Johnson Nadya Johnson 910 posts

Congratulations to Steven Austin, whose hilarious entry, USE THE FORCE is THE #1 WINNER in the RU Kidding? Challenge (Lighter Side of Sci Fi)!

“I don’t care who are, this is FUNNY!” Great job, Steven! And welcome to our Featured Artists club!

(Be sure to check out Steven’s gallery here!)

Congratulations also to our 10 Runners Up!

Top row, left to right ~

Troop Loops ~ ObeyZombie

Tardis of Silly Walks ~ Trekvix

Bouncy Bouncy ~ Matt Mawson

Middle row, left to right ~

Jawa ~ McNasty

Keep Flying & Stay Shiny ~ Perdita00

Time for Bowling ~ Fiona Reeves

Bottom row, left to right ~

Bye Bye Buttercup ~ Flamingderps

Moobs Like Jabba ~ Adho1982

Silence Will Fall ~ Barbora Urbankova Will Fall by Barbora Urbankova

Terrific work by all ~ I know we all got a laughter out of this one! See all the entries here.

Huge Thanks to EVERYONE who entered, and extra thanks to everyone who voted! This was a terrific challenge; we will definitely have another like it soon!

(In the meantime don’t forget to check our newest challenge ~ the opposite of this one ~ Dark Visions, Again. Our WRITING Challenge is still open too… if you have some sci-fi writing you would like to enter, we would love to see it there!)

Liam Liberty Liam Liberty 94 posts

Congrats, Steven. Nice work :)

╰⊰✿ℒᵒᶹᵉ Bonita✿⊱╮ Lalonde✿⊱╮ ╰⊰✿ℒᵒᶹᵉ Bonita... 10488 posts

☻/ღ˚ •。* ♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★ ˚ .ღ 。
/▌
˛˚ღ •˚ ˚…just sprinkling a little Love on your page. ~♥~˚ ✰* ★
/ \ ˚. ★ ˛ ˚♥ ✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ Congratulations Steven and to all all who placed wonderful pictures

mcnasty mcnasty 5 posts

I gotta admit steven that is funny! Well done fella!

Steven  Austin Steven Austin 685 posts

Thank you guys – very much appreciated. Love the Sci Fi group and voted for several of the other designs in this challenge – flattered to have won as there were some classics.