Standard Shipping for delivery by Dec 24 has ended. Most products available with Express Shipping.

Sci Fi

Science Fiction Art & Writing Group

New Features! / Feb. 25

Nadya Johnson Nadya Johnson 1029 posts

This week’s picks in the Sci Fi Group include a variety of styles, topics and artistic mediums… from fan art, t-shirts and poster to the purely original ~ some hand-painted, some conceived in digital ~ from the dark and serious to the downright funny. You Star Trek fans will recall the Vulcan IDIC: Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations! That’s what we try to do … represent a wide and varied spectrum of artwork and writing in the science fiction genre.

NOTE; In that light, we have loosened up our rules a bit on certain aspects of the genre ~ Goth and so-called Fantasy ~ so please re-read the group home page! We are not and never have been, a group for Classic Fantasy, nor for Horror per se: but at times, the genres do overlap. So from here on in, acceptance of such material ~ dragons, werewolves, et al ~ will depend on the science fiction context of your work. The line can be thin, but we’re always open to negotiation here so if you any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to write!

We are also going to focus more on WRITING in the group ~ beginning with our latest challenge, The Great Experiment in Writing! If you like to write, absolutely check it out! (Entries must be submitted WITH YOUR ART however ~ as Description ~ since the site is not set up for writing challenges: but all of that is explained, I think ~ hope ~ on the challenge page).

There is still time to enter our Lighter Side of Sci Fi $20 Voucher Challenge too so don’t miss out on that!

AND… still looking for a co-host! So if you’re interested in pitching in, please write and let me know!

But to quote the Captain, “Spock! Get to the damned point!” LOL Enjoy the weekly features! Hope you’ll all convey congrats to our fab featured artists of the week!

Pris – Basic Pleasure Model by robotrobotROBOT
(From Blade Runner)

Robot Wars by biddumy

Salvage Operation by AlienVisitor

Obi Wan the Only Hope by mcnasty

SWT3K: Godzilla Attacks The Painting T-Shirt by Margaret Bryant

Crime Scene by dazzamataz

Xanadu by Philip DeLoach

Lonetree by blacknight

You Will Not Exterminate My Brother! by libertyphotos

Alien Thoughts by Bunny Clarke

Star Trek : USS ENTERPRISE by biring1701

Titan Taxi by Brian Towers

Awesome work by all! Congrats again, and thanks to all for your participation in the Sci Fi Group!

blacknight blacknight 128 posts

cool stuff here! Thanks for allowing me to be a part of it, and congratulations to those featured!

Liam Liberty Liam Liberty 94 posts

Wonderful artwork! Thank you for featuring mine :)

mcnasty mcnasty 6 posts

Thanx for the feature Nadya!
The force is strong with all of these.