Shop

Introducing Scoop Neck Tees and Unisex Tanks — FIND OUT MORE

Sci Fi (Limit: 3 per day)

Science Fiction Art & Writing Group

FEATURES! And more! Nov. 27

Nadya Johnson Nadya Johnson 910 posts

Diversity in Sci Fi

You Trekkers may remember IDIC – the Vulcan symbol for “Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations.” Well, it sure describes the artwork here at Sci Fi! A sampling for the week… all outstanding, all creative, innovative and unique (and some, just really, really funny!) Please join me in sending your congratulations to our artists!

Also, if you weren’t yet aware of it we’ve lost our co-host Virgosun who will be sorely missed around the bridge! The journey continues, though… welcome to our newest co-host and crew member, Gal Lo Leggio! Glad to have you at the con Gal, and thanks for joining up!

A reminder… one more week to enter Sci Fi’s current $20 voucher challenge, Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Universe if you haven’t done so yet! Check it out, if so!

And a message from Supreme Command, aka RED BUBBLE;they’ve requested that I spread the word about another challenge! It’s on Facebook but it it’s all about RB… a face-off, Sci-Fi vs. Fantasy. Check it out Right Here!

PRIZES are involved! You could have the chance to get your hands on a Star Trek Tri-Dimensional Chess Set by the Franklin Mint with William Shatner & Leonard Nimoy signed photographs! And if that’s not enough to make your millenium, the ultimate prize pack also includes:

1 × iPad
$50 iTunes gift cards
1 xiPhone case
2 × Posters
2 × T-Shirts
10 × Stickers

An additional prize pool will be made up of some of the best fantasy and sci-fi art the bubble has to offer! So it’s worth looking into. Hurry, though! JOURNEY ENDS TOMORROW, Cyber Monday! Last I heard, sci-fi and fantasy were neck and neck. Don’t let the unicorns and elves win out!

But on with the show…. “Engage!” Enjoy our fantastic Features of the Week and congratulations, all!

New Sagittarius City by SpinningAngel

Patrol Mech by Redustheriotact

Robo Holmes (Full Color) by popephoenix

Ocean City by Bill Clark

Feral by Matt Bissett-Johnson

“MAY THE HORSE BE WITH YOU. by NHR CARTOONS ":http://www.redbubble.com/people/rosstoon/works/...

Deep Sea Aliens by James Brotherton

Da’Quan by Bob Bello

Aquarius by Yvonne Less

The Cat in the Hat and a Tie in a Box by Adam de la Mare

At The Speed of Thought by frankula49

2125 by leapdaybride

Gal Lo Leggio Gal Lo Leggio 204 posts

Congrats guys!

yvil1 yvil1 468 posts

Cool collection! Great to be a part of it! Congrats to all!! :)

Brother Adam Brother Adam 72 posts

Thanks for including my design among some awesome artwork here… very much appreciated!

leapdaybride leapdaybride 966 posts

Thank you so much for this incredible honor Nadya! For the feature and this incredible page, I appreciate your time and efforts as Host ♥

Congratulations to ALL and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Bob Bello Bob Bello 1 post

Thanks for featuring me among such giants. Godspeed!