Treat yourself to 15% off apparel, cases and laptop skins with code FORME15

Sci Fi

Science Fiction Art & Writing Group

SHOWCASE of FEATURES ~ July 23

Nadya Johnson Nadya Johnson 1036 posts

A DAY IN THE LIFE… (Blog from 2750)

(Now and then, our Features tell a story. This is one such time! Hope you’ll enjoy this bit of sci-fi humor: please join me in congratulating our fabulous artists of the week!)

Dharma ~ Martin Muir

I have a headache bigger than Andromeda! Well, the day began ok…. or so I thought….

Summer in the City ~ 2750 by retepk

*Just another boring morning in the city… just your average day on Alpha Primulus… nothing going on at all, except the usual *….

National Get Out of the Dog House Day ~ egerbvr

Until the Ex came by with flowers! And I had to tell him ‘Hit the road!’ Again.

Little Red Birthday Robot 2 ~ mdkgraphics

Last week, he sent a robot over with balloons! I mean, come on. The guy does not give up!

“Coffee or Tea? ~ Cindy ":http://www.redbubble.com/people/cschnack/art/74...

Well, I had some coffee with the neighbors, after that….. he was hanging at the door. I had to get away.

When Toys Go Bad ~ Sandra Bauser Digital Art

Didn’t stay too long because their bots were acting up as usual…. (I really hate those little brats, to tell the truth!)

Ice Rider ~ Tom Godfrey

“After that, I decided I would take a little swim. But the pool was full of aliens (again) and so I left. *

Dining in Fields of Time ~ Lawrence Alfred Powell

Decided I might try a little breakfast at the new cafe on Tardiss Street. But in the end, I found it kind of strange…

Indubitably ~ GolemAura

For one thing, hate to say it, but the manager was downright weird….

Z-ford ~ Rookwood Studio

Didn’t like the cook much, either!

Squashy Undershot Devil ~ Matt Bissett-Johnson

And the menu had me feeling kinda sick.

TIME TRAVEL – It’s Quicker by Blue Box by Dinobot Tees

Luckily, I met a bloke who told me he could get me out of town! It really isn’t like me… taking off with strangers… but I couldn’t get a cab to save my life. Don’t come looking for me, mates. I think I’m goin’ faaaaar away!

Sazzart Sazzart 1120 posts

Congratulations to all

Cindy Schnackel Cindy Schnackel 4806 posts

Thanks so much for including my Coffee or Tea creature! Congrats to the other artists, beautiful work!

GolemAura GolemAura 94 posts

WOW, such an honor to be among such talents.. Thank you so very much and congrats to everyone :)

Rookwood Studio © Rookwood Studio © 259 posts

Thanks for including me. FABULOUS.

egerbver egerbver 4 posts

Awesome! Thanks so much for adding my photo. Good company!

Martin Muir Martin Muir 98 posts

Thats great thank you most appreciated, and congrats to everyone else top class works, well done :)

SpinningAngel SpinningAngel 66 posts

Fabulous artwork and the most entertaining story – really enjoyed this Nadya – congrats to all "-)

Carol and Mike Werner Carol and Mike... 1146 posts

Fabulous art work and story (love it) . . . great job, Nadya and congrats to all the featured artists.

Vanessa Barklay Vanessa Barklay 1534 posts

Wow, these are amazing, what a showcase of weird and wonderful creations!! :O)