Shop

Roses Grow on You!( *2 images per Day* ) all media

A group for all images displaying Roses in all their beauty and elegance! Photography, digital paintings, paintings.

Features for this week, 31-May-2013 through 7-Jun-2013 - Black and White and Selective Color Roses

Jane Neill-Hancock Jane Neill-Han... 3313 posts

Hello Rose Lovers:

there were some black and white roses I wanted to feature last week, but ran out of feature spaces, so I saved them to feature this week. I thought it would be fun to mix some selective color choices in with the black and white and they did turn out nice. Congratulations to all our featured artists for this week!

Congratulations to our featured artists. After I showcased each image I realized that one member has 2 features and one member has 5 features. This was not intentional – I chose for the subject and the criteria of black and white and selective color and those images that stuck in my mind when looking through the gallery. I usually try to diversify the members and not duplicate – however in this case – I am very happy with the choices and how they blend with one another, so am keeping my initial choices. I hope you enjoy them as well.

Celeste Mookherjee Celeste Mookhe... 7558 posts

Wonderful selections! Congratulations to all the featured artists!

Glenn Cecero Glenn Cecero 459 posts

Beautiful group of images! Congratulations to all the featured artists! Thank you for the honor of including an image of mine!

Rocksygal52 Rocksygal52 1508 posts

Congratulations to all, beautiful.

Cheers Jude

Sherry Hallemeier Sherry Hallemeier 188 posts

Congratulations to everyone who had feature(s) in this wonderful selection. I am very honored to have the features on my images! -Sherry

LadyThegn LadyThegn 680 posts

Congratulations to all!

Pamela Jayne Smith Pamela Jayne S... 1973 posts

Congratulations to all featured and thank you for including on of my images – I am thrilled!