Shop

Get Back to School with Redbubble – Shop Here! or Win Stuff Here!

Reflections In Windows - Excellent Level Work

Reflections in Windows of Buildings, Autos, Transport - Established November 2008

Outstanding features for 2012.03.30

Javimage Javimage 105 posts

We’ve been running a bit late the last few weeks, but now we’re back on the good old Friday. Really great work again this week, it’s nice to see a new member Silken Photography have the first entry featured right away! Congratulations to all!

Reflecting Ann 4 by Werner Padarin
Condos and Corp’s by MarianBendeth
From a Window by Wendi Donaldson
LIVERPOOL REFLECTION by gothgirl
Take-out inside by awefaul
Blue Sky Thinking by Silken Photography
Denver reflection 15 by luvdusty
Reflections. Skyscraper Detail from Harbour Tower, Vancouver City, Canada. by Carole-Anne
stairway by Bruce Miller
inner city totem by Bruce Miller
A world captured by su2anne
Inevitable decay by su2anne

Jack McCabe Jack McCabe 437 posts

Thanks for another great selection this week Javimage!

I am impressed that the titles are becoming more creative, ie: not falling back on the word reflection as much.
Congrats to all the members this week who had work featured, and special welcome to longtime peeps who are getting busy as well as new members who are getting right on the band wagon already!
Not required but interesting to others might be a little hint or clue as to where in the world your image was found.

Jack
The other Host

su2anne su2anne 963 posts

thanks once again to our hard working hosts!!
congrats to all and a big welcome to our newbies!
x suzanne:))

Lucinda Walter Lucinda Walter 9615 posts

Wonderful features! Congratulations

Werner Padarin Werner Padarin 752 posts

great images – honoured to have mine included, thankyou, and congrats to the other photographers! I have been using “Reflecting” with a person’s name for many of my titles – however, perhaps they are not people, rather clues to location.

Silken Photography Silken Photogr... 51 posts

Thank you, and congrats to all the other artists, those are great images.

My reflection was found on No1 London Bridge, a skyscraper by the Thames in London. I wasn’t even planning on taking photos that day, but I rarely go out without my camera, and this literally jumped out at me. I ended up being quite late to my social engagement as I then spent the next hour or so taking photos in the area!

Wendi Donaldson Wendi Donaldson 728 posts

I’m delighted and honoured to have my image From a Window featured here. It was taken in Shanghai.

Many thanks to the moderators for creating such an intriguing gallery of features.
Congrats to all!
Wendi

awefaul awefaul 104 posts

A marvellous varied selection. Features like this make me more aware of the wonders of the world around. Faul.

MarianBendeth MarianBendeth 1675 posts

Thank you very much for this Feature!
Mine was taken in the heart of Toronto.

virginian virginian 14157 posts

Congrats to all !

Deborah Downes Deborah Downes 951 posts

Outstanding features. Congrats to all.