Talenthouse competitions

Travis Seale Travis Seale 15 posts
As artists, I think it’s pretty easy to say that having people view you work and appreciate is a fanstastic feeling. With that being said, the website talenthouse.com gives all artists alike the opportunity to work with people in the entertainment industry through contests. It’s free to join, free to vote, and best of all, it’s an outlet centered around the opportunity to win/earn a life changing experience. I’ve been part of Talenthouse for over a year, and the creative invites I’ve participated in have included the names of Naomi Campbell, Kelly Cutrone, Sadie frost, and countless others. I highly suggest you join this community if you’d like to take your art to the next level, as well as to be seen by various media moguls.I’ve recently entered a contest hosted by the singer Dev, and here’s a link to my submission: http://tlnt.at/rMwvTU .

If you like what I’ve entered, please take a moment to vote for it. It’s really simple and I would appreciate it greatly. If you don’t want to vote, that’s okay too! But as I’ve said, I really recommend you consider joining another great community to showcase your talents (I’m not saying leave RB, either. This place is fantastic as well).

Travis