Everything – 20% = a good reason to get sweet stuff. Use GOGET20

Choose the RedBubble Home Page

CJ B CJ B 620 posts

Some red T’s:

Some extras:

CJ B CJ B 620 posts

And with some other colors mixed in:

Mieke Boynton Mieke Boynton 2531 posts

Just thought I’d give this a go… no real reason :)

EDIT: as mentioned below, two images in my original selection had already been featured, so here’s my edited version
I’m going to call it Ethereal because they all seem to have a little divinity and airy-ness in them…

gobucki gobucki 1837 posts

Hi Mieke! Thats gorgeous!

artisandelimage artisandelimage 850 posts

I like the second one CJ !
beautiiful mieke !
my best, francis.

And here’s another one!
EDIT: as suggested, I have replaced my original suggestion with this edited suggestion (as I picked an image that had already been featured). New suggestion:

Above and Below

Colleen Milburn Colleen Milburn 5810 posts

@MIEKE- hi sweetie – and big welcome! That first layout is gorgeous – well done! The only thing is that last 2 images have already been featured on the HP, so you will need to find a couple of others to replace them :))

Edit. – And, unfortunately, the second image in the second layout

oh, bummer. ok

Philip Johnson Philip Johnson 646 posts

why cant a image be featured more than once?

ORIGINAL MESSAGE DELETED – new format inserted above

gobucki gobucki 1837 posts

@Philip – It’s really just to get more artists and work featured. It’s one of the unwritten rules. Actually, it might be a written rule.

@MIEKE – it’s totally up to you which one/s you’d like to replace – they’re both lovely and neither have been on the HP before. The best way to check is to do a ‘Find’ on your windows browser for the word ‘home’, and it will pick up under that image if anyone has made comments like ‘congrats on the homepage’ and some such. You’re doing a terrific job, Mieke!

@PHILIP – further to Matt’s response, it’s in the interests of fairness :)

aglaia b aglaia b 3061 posts

hello mieke, that looks great, perhaps edit your original post and replace the two images there.
one reason for this is that sometimes red is in a hurray when he chooses the HP and he may actually choose your first layout. please do the same with your second layout. you can’t actually delete your post so you will have to leave something in the space of your 3rd post. a simple smile face may suffice, hehe ;-)
great job on getting the layouts all lined up.

not sure if you know, if you click on edit post under your profile pic you can edit and re save.
;-) xox

EDIT – please see edited suggestion above!

Isa Rodriguez Isa Rodriguez 11033 posts

good morning :) or evening :) to all ..

updating this post as their was a booboo of mine.. corrected it now, and it is posted .. :)) . it is the layout fruit loops.. lol

hahaha i love the way that turned out ISA !!!
and you forgot meeeee. :-( LOL

aaah!.ag……… i just noticed you didnt come up. wthe hey?? ..sorry ….will fix that.. im still waking up , lol

love to you lovey!!!!
hehehe

artisandelimage artisandelimage 850 posts

and me too !
(but then again I don’t have much of these kind of beautiful arts !)
my best, francis.

follow the leader:) ..Fruit Loops !…by aglaia/ shadow dancer /mathew dawkins/ rachel leigh/ and yours truly

@MIEKE – they look terrific – you’re a natural!! :))

Thanks Colleen!! Well, I won’t be able to do heaps of designs – I’m choosing them from my favourites, and my favourites are loved and treasured and very, very carefully selected… but that was lots of fun, so I’m sure that won’t be my last attempt!! Ahh, I reckon I need to go to bed now though ;) Nighty night!

Lol! Sweet dreams :))