Choose the RedBubble Home Page

Valerie Rosen Valerie Rosen 2033 posts

Congrats, Cindy!! Great fun! You’ll be addicted before you know it! :-)) val

CapturedByKylie CapturedByKylie 1998 posts

Congrats Cindy on having your layout chosen! It looks great!

artisandelimage artisandelimage 872 posts

A World of Music !
Thank you for looking !
My best, Francis.

A World of Sport(s) !
Thank you for looking !
My best, Francis.

TatumWulff TatumWulff 3405 posts

A visual display of how I feel..
In physical pain ..

A World of Gender !
Thank you for looking !
My best, Francis.

Cat2be Cat2be 4566 posts

Lovely Francis, #1 is hanging in my lounge. :-)))

Victor Bezrukov Victor Bezrukov 44 posts
Thank you Francis ! looks great all together !!
rodeorose rodeorose 1641 posts

Wow- AMAZING LAYOUTS EVERYONE! Francis- you blow me away with your SPORTS selection…!!
Tatum honey- feelin it with ya xxx

CONGRATULATIONS CINDY!! You gave this place a super look today!!

yeyeyeyey!! Francis- so excited for you !!! Woo hoo hoo!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

The RedBubble Homepage The RedBubble ... 1295 posts

A great page. Wonderful sense of movement and action. I had to substitute the beach volleyball shot for another by the same artist as the original in the cropped big format made it look like the girl was doing something really weird to her bottom! Not quite HP material. It looks fine uncropped.

The RedBubble Homepage The RedBubble ... 1295 posts

And yes, I agree my substitute is not as good as the original. It sort of lacks the energy!

DragonFlyer DragonFlyer 2264 posts

Well – wow! How cool is this!!!???

A sports layout with several images of amazingly athletic women! Congratulations! And – gotta add – I may surprise a LOT of you by my first ever internet admission that I used to (when I was LOTS younger and fitter!) play international volleyball myself – so super wonderful to see some of Australia’s greatest stars in this sport highlighted :)))

(OK – I admit – I played the indoor version where outfits are not quite as skimpy as the “beach” ones ;)

Cat2be Cat2be 4566 posts

I love this sports page. Congrats.

homesick homesick 243 posts

Congratulations to Francis :-)

DROPS

Alternative

VEE-WEE ME

Some spares, just in case ;))

linaji linaji 6634 posts

Just a little shopping…

-

just in case:

linaji linaji 6634 posts

nice sport page Francis, Congrats.. love it RED!

thank you so much red, it is a great pleasure to see that selection out there ! but I do firmly belive that my volley choice was better ! but I do understand the dilemma though !
thank you rosie, kimba, linaji, dragonflyer, and homesick for your kind messages !
@ dragonflyer : got to love those athletic mesmerizing ladies !
@ rosie : love your VW selection !
@ homesick : beautiful bubbles !
my best, francis.

Valerie Rosen Valerie Rosen 2033 posts

wow! fantastic homepage today! congrats, francis!
love all the layouts up here! great job everyone! :-)) val

TatumWulff TatumWulff 3405 posts

Congrats Francis, excellent layout!!!!

DoreenPhillips DoreenPhillips 5783 posts

Canny decide……..Too many too choose from…lol….x

Although we know one of them won’t get picked……TEEHEEHEE………..Hmmm I wonder what yin???..lol……….XXX

On one of the images .. Leith,The Shore Reflections one….You can see my old flat….The Turret….we stayed in the top,with roof garden,….Great place…also in the same pic…is 3 places where I worked……The Ship(far far right),now called Cruz…used to run bar and restaurant.ahoy me mateys…lol…..The Ship on the Shore,a Bistro(on land),assistant manageress……and The Shore Bar+Rest, building inbetween the boats…building below Turret.
The building with the clock used to be an Old Sailors home,now it is a Mal Maison Hotel.
I stay just minutes away from The Shore Leith and consider myself a True Leither.
Also added some beaches…Longniddry and St Andrews….many memories!!!……Had to have some of the Highlands in there too….and Could not go without adding A COO and Oor Joak and his DUGS.x

Groups involved here are Anything Edingburgh The Scots are Coming and Scotlands History

I think I will do another one sometime as there is just too many Brilliant Images from Edinburgh and surrounding areas……Bridges,Standings stones,Tartan Army’s…..lol…..xxx

Scots Wahay

Cindy Schnackel Cindy Schnackel 4841 posts

Congrat’s artisandelimage for getting your sports theme home paged! This could be rather addictive…would it be too much if I participated in this, say, once a month?

There are some great choices posted. That cute rat just keeps showing up LOL!

DoreenPhillips DoreenPhillips 5783 posts

Well Done Francis…….Excellent layout….x

@Cindy……You can participate as much as you like…..there is no limit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!……………..Enjoy……xxx

Cindy Schnackel Cindy Schnackel 4841 posts

This was too hard to narrow down as I’d like to be in so many of these island scenes right now! But I tried to find a variety of warm and cool colors to make a nice display.