Pre-Order your iPhone 6 case now!

Virtual Secret Santa 2008

Secret Santa Secret Santa 8 posts

Christmas is fast approaching and soon we’ll be expected to drag ourselves away from the forums and spend time with our real families. But before we get carried away in the real world, we thought we should celebrate with our online friends and families :)

Introducing Virtual Secret Santa!

So how does it work?

1. If you are interested, Bubblemail Secret Santa.
  2. Head elves Nat and Faiz will put your names in a giant virtual sack and draw out a ‘secret santa’ for each participant.
  3. Everyone gives a virtual gift and everyone gets a virtual gift.
  4. You know who you’re giving your gift to but you don’t know who yours is coming from. It’s a secret!
  5. Bubblemail your gifts to secret santa to pass on and sit back and wait for your gift to arrrive via bubblemail.

What sort of virtual gift should I give?

Glad you asked. Anything that can be linked to or sent via bubblemail. It could be anything from an e-card to a tune, a little video you put together, a sketch you drew, an image composition or even a poem or a short story! The possibilities are endless.

After the gifts have been exchanged, you can return to this thread to show them off and start guessing who the gifts are from! :)

Deadlines?

The deadline to let Secret Santa know that you’re interested in taking part is Friday, December 19th, 9:00PM GMT.

The deadline to send bubblemail your gifts to Secret Santa is Tuesday, December 23rd, 9:00PM GMT.

So if you’re keen, let Secret Santa know …

Christopher  Ewing Christopher E... 1947 posts

cool idea! lets hope a lot join in!

Dee Boylan Dee Boylan 2656 posts

how sweet!……Now I feel some excitement for xmas……sad I know …but still….I’m in!…..and who ever gets me better give me something good…..

Cathie Tranent Cathie Tranent 1282 posts

I’m in!

Tania Rose Tania Rose 3595 posts

me too

joan warburton joan warburton 3151 posts

me too

nannajul nannajul 4217 posts

and me

and who ever gets me better give me something good

hehe, I can think of the perfect gift for you!

The list is looking healthy but surely there are more bubblers who’ve been nice this year? If not, we’ll take the naughty ones too ;)

Posting out a journal now – perhaps not many know about this elusive Sectret Santa!

think ill do the same after i get back home
had to do a quick bubblecheck..shit im addicted
santa..you have any help sessions for addiction to the bubble? “gulps”

hehe – 20 free bubble hours a week for Chris then

lol oh thanks alot julie..lets add that to my other 40? sheesh! lol

lefty1 lefty1 16 posts

I’m in Chris!

nmbrplus nmbrplus 138 posts

I’m in; if it’s not too late! Joyce

The deadline to let Secret Santa know that you’re interested in taking part is Friday, December 19th, 9:00PM GMT.

Then we’ll bubblemail you the name of the person who you’ll be providing a secret santa gift for and instructions on what you need to do. Don’t let them know … It’s a SECRET!

pingpong pingpong 778 posts

You have eight santas or four if you split them so I think you can afford to put
left over toys in a box for the 92, 000 others hiding beneath the floorboards.B-/

AlisonJohnston AlisonJohnston 7676 posts

Bugger, I missed out.

Faizan Qureshi Faizan Qureshi 5630 posts

Ping, we have more than 8. :-)

Alison, go ahead and enter.. we’ll just do the draw in the morning (UK time).

pingpong pingpong 778 posts

ok but is it like valentines day where you could get your feelings hurt?

AlisonJohnston AlisonJohnston 7676 posts

Alison, go ahead and enter.. we’ll just do the draw in the morning (UK time).

Have sent BM, thanks Faiz :)

sooooo…gee hope Julie is my secret santa…….I can only imagine what she’d get me….mmmmm

haha – well, I may just send you the gift anyway Dee.

so when is the draw? I am like a little kid waiting for it.

flame7 flame7 2471 posts

Damn, I missed out :((( It was my birthday on the 19th, so i have been busy.. Great idea – shame Im too late..

mmmm….I wait with baited breath Julie….and i second your question….when is the draw?

Faizan Qureshi Faizan Qureshi 5630 posts

I did the draw… Just waiting for Nat to look over the list to double check! :-) Will be up in the morning I suppose!