RedBubble Home Page (locked)

aglaia b aglaia b 3061 posts

everyone lets move, i think MOS has taken my cane and is gettin’ ready to use it. LOL
;-) xox

AngelArtiste AngelArtiste 250 posts

Theme: Rhyming things =)

myoriginalsin myoriginalsin 2248 posts

Fixed the tshirts. Had two of the same artist! Mixed them around a bit too :)

Some gorgeous tshirts :)

Rachel Leigh Rachel Leigh 460 posts

CJ B CJ B 620 posts

the Birds & the Bees (on Blue T’s)

imagesbyalecs imagesbyalecs 88 posts

Rachel looove your spiral layout…nice selection.

steppeland steppeland 1365 posts

at Shadow Dancer – I l.o.v.e your moody rain team… To look at, not to walk in!
at Sarah – of the ones you did, the abstact fun theme is my favourite – and I like those Marionette dolls and puppets too – they have something nice and weird to them :D
at Appel – gorgeous blue and pink Seaside! I definitely will go and encourage some of those artists! And it really would make a great front page!
at a~m – surrealism – omg, how surreal good is that! :D
at MOS – aww, those birds T’s are awesome! Really lovely selection and layout!
at colleen – yes, Red did notice it, isn’t it! And omg – I think I do have to get used to the Aussie humor then – but that won’t be so hard with my Flemish humor LOL – And thanks for the compliment on Laundry day :D
at colleen, somebody els who asked (forgot who) and everybody: Yes please, do call me Steppe or Steppeland – I consider that as my artist-name, and that’s what all my online friends call me – I just haven’t decided (yet) to use my real name on the internet ;)
at Mathew – That locked theme of yours is just marvellous!
at Angel – you really beat me with that rhyming words theme, dear, – I did try to figure it out, but just didn’t have a clue… Well, not being a native English speaker, these kind of challenges are extra hard, of course LOL – but, rhyimg or not, you did have a great ‘random’ selection there! :)
And I think your European cities layout was just awesome! Maybe you should bring it forward again, since it there was so much chatting around – but then I’m not sure what is allowed here in the forum with regard to ‘upping’ layouts, and what not, since I am new too… :)
at Rachel, Awesome arches and spirals layout – and very different subject – great finds there!
and finally
at CJ – Very pretty and cuter, those Birds and Bees – that blue background works very well to make it ‘a whole’

OMG – and that was a lot of comments for sure – but mainly really about the layouts :D

edit – All right, so I seemed to have problems with the editing code again: all my ‘at’ signs showed as < /br > in the text… So well, I opted for typing it in full then… o_O

imagesbyalecs imagesbyalecs 88 posts

Bottles

*Chicks and chooks *

and one extra:

Heps Heps 566 posts

Rachel love your page!

Artists never featured on the homepage
Sarah, I hope it’s all right I went ahead and selected some work from the artists in the forum :NEVER BEEN FEATURED ON THE RB HOMEPAGE!:http://www.redbubble.com/groups/redbubble/forum... :) ? In case that would interfere with your plans or so, do let me know! :)

Lynsye Medalia Lynsye Medalia 390 posts

Head in the Clouds

It’s about time I got around to doing some more of these….

Thank you Alecs and Steppeland :) Alot of really good work here,… artwork and layout ideas!

Lynsye, your heads in the clouds make me smile! Great idea and nice collection and layout!

Rachel, thanks for the compliment- and I LOVE your owls layout.

Here goes… (drumroll please – love this one myself [giggle] ) :

Earthen Vessels and Lavender

Appel Appel 102 posts

Steppeland – Thank-you! Love your Earthen Vessels and Lavender ~ Beautiful!
Rachel – love the owls and the arches & spirals!
Alecs – I had been thinking of doing a bottle one – you beat me to it! ;-) Great job!!
CJ – love the birds and bees on blue tees! ;-D Simple & fun!

SandraRos SandraRos 448 posts

This is my first attempt “There is art in Teddy Bears”

: http://www.redbubble.com/people/heps/art/336260...

Appel Appel 102 posts

Oh, Sandra! Well done! Looks fantastic!!!

Awesome, SandraRoss, lovely teddy bear theme! Great you join us!

In the hands of the potter

Appel Appel 102 posts

Another awesome set, Steppeland! You must have discovered some of these from your previous one, Earthen Vessels & Lavender.

Here’s one that speaks to me because I’ve been under the weather lately…

Bread & Soup

Colleen Milburn Colleen Milburn 5810 posts

@SANDRA – big welcome! Well done on the teddies :))

Love all the layouts but the lavender and the teddy bears are my two favorites! Lovely work all!

Hey the teddy bears are on the home page! Congrats Sandra!! :)

The RedBubble Homepage The RedBubble ... 1295 posts

WOW, WOW, too much amazing choice. Sandra gets a welcome free kick … And it is a lovely collection.

ShadowDancer ShadowDancer 949 posts

great choice red, love those bears. my head is spinning at all the great layouts. i can hardly keep up!