Shop

RedBubble Home Page (locked)

lroof lroof 771 posts

An Ode to Hair

aglaia b aglaia b 3061 posts

very good iroof, you are so good with all your layouts. ;-) xox

i love the way this one looks
including the slideshow, it’s been raining most of the day where i am.
nice work tama, what do you reckon about the slideshow? . ;-) xox

gobucki gobucki 1837 posts

Words for the trip

Packing now. Woohoo!

EDIT – Follow my trip here

Colleen Milburn Colleen Milburn 5831 posts

@AGLAIA – yes, I totally agree, some of the HPs look fantastic. What do you think about 2 different orientations, i.e. landscape layouts or portrait layout? I wrote about this on the last page (228!) 3 comments from the top.

@MATT – yep, I saw your Twitter which is why I came about reading your June journal entry. The thing is I never remember to check in to Twitter! And, you’re right – one can never have too many T-shirts…lol!

I prefer to have the option. I do like the single big image. But like everybody else, I’m guessing only the first image or two are going to get viewed.

yes colleen, i did read it when kylie mentioned it as well, i couldn’t understand it at first, i think i was reading it too fast. hehe
it all sounds fine, it’s whether something like that can be orchestrated by the web designers, it does sound simple enough and i’m no expert, i have a feeling it may be difficult to set up.
this is where, no challenge big or small will deter us comes in. hehe ;-) xox

I’m off to bed now, kiddies!! It’s 2.22am here in Bendigo, Victoria, Australia and I’m just about done in. See you soon for the roadtrip, Matt and roadtrippers!!!

Very cool. Nighty night.

lroof lroof 771 posts

@aglai…thankyou!

btw, jo, i’m totally loving your anti white page, those works have hardly any comments at all and the layout looks great. i can’t believe i did not spot this image, it’s totally just made my night, thanks jo, big time, it’s going in my cart. hehe
yep it’s just about dream time here too, so goodnight from me. have a good start to your trip matt, i can’t wait to hear how it goes. hehe. ;-) xox

on a more positive note, is it too early for this type of HP?
i’m thinking it could be a good way of getting more artists enthused about it all. why not?
also the new HP, is gonna love it, landscape portraits, yum yum i hear it crying. hehe
please feel free to swap any out, i’m not sure exactly where the crop is and some of these eyes may be chopped off.
for those who don’t know, these were all taken from those artists who have already added their piece for happy
happy update

;-) xox

DoreenPhillips DoreenPhillips 5784 posts

Wait for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee…………………………….I have the starched scarves………………………….lol…………………………………………and a Death By Chocolate Cake………………………………………………………………………x

And NOBODY Told me that we all had to have our hair done like Colleen’s……………hahahaha…………………x

@Tama……Well done for you Under Challenge……Yayyyyyy……..xxx
@Sarah………I thought there were two Coleen’s………..LOL………..Love your Hair……I miss having my Number one cut……….xxx
@Aglaia……..Can I be naughty?……….I missed all the Caning…….I like getting caned…..ahahaha………..Nothing wrong with a bit of Bamboo…..xxx
Oh and I really like Happy……………I’m still trying to decide wether to post my SP………x
@Iroof…………..Cool choices………………x
@Pip…………….Are you disrupting the thread again……….You should know better….no wonder you are RED raw…….lol
@Matt……………Are you ready?????????…………………………….hahaha
@RED……………..I haven’t formulated my opinion into words yet about the HP layout, but you will definitely know when I do…….lol

doreen, you are the best! hehe
yes add your SP, you must!!! ;-) xox
and just quietly, i have to agree, nothing like a good spanking, sheeesh, just b/w you and me. hehe ;-) xox

@Doreen – I am ready. Journal Update

@Everyone – Adios! Off to the unknown. Be back eventually!

Elizabeth Bravo Elizabeth Bravo 5565 posts

@Johanne, Wow, your twilight theme is awesome…..so soft and twilighty……Beautiful images!!!
@Colleen, Doreen, Pip, Aglaia and who else was heading on the road trip…..I just checked Twitter and Matt is on his way……I guess I missed the fact that he really is going on a road trip…….that will be fun to see what he’s up to along the way, although I will be in the air most of the day…….Maybe I will see him as we fly over Chicago. Will check in tomorrow for sure!!
My husband says I should be doing more important things………lol…..I just nod my head and say yes dear!
@Lroof, Forgot to mention all that HAIR!!! Very nice Lroof!!!

And very nice HAPPY faces Aglaia!!

Tama Blough Tama Blough 693 posts

Wow – lots of comments!
@Red, nice job on the substitutions – I looked for the umbrellas starting from teh last page and went about 50 pages in and found no tees, so although I am sad to lose those little girls the subs look great – and this one looks good on the new format, too.

Awesome hair and twilight submissions!!!!!

Thanks for the congrats, everyone!

@Elizabeth…………….I am nodding also…..hahaha…………….I better get back or at least start to work………………x
3 of our Gurly’s made the TOP TWENTY in the T Challenge……………WooHoo………………..HUGE CONGRATS TO PIP, SANNE AND AGLAIA……………When do you all find out?…………………………….xxx

Ooooops…………….I think it was someone else who was being disruptive……………WTH……..Aglaia ,just spank all of us and that way no-one is left out……lol………….x
Oh and my N key is really not a touch key anymore , so if my spelling seems a bit off, which it will be after a few glasses, just preted I am typig with a cold……..hahaha……….Thak you……..lol

Hmmmmmmm…..I think I found a photo of the girl that Matt went out with…..She was trying to get him to take her on his road trip, but he said……well I would be to polite to tell what he said…..I think she is still sitting on the curb!!
Here it is
“The Road Trip”

And a few things to take along

CapturedByKylie CapturedByKylie 1998 posts

@ Elizabeth-
I love the Road trip layout!

Tama’s Under the Umbrella HP looks great too!