RedBubble Home Page (locked)

Hannah Fenton-Williams Hannah Fenton-... 609 posts

@ ghelly, Thanks.

Marion  Cullen Marion Cullen 1057 posts

Congratulations Colleen…HP is looking Good today!

Tama Blough Tama Blough 691 posts

Congrats, Colleen – nice selection!

RobertCharles RobertCharles 52 posts

thanks to ghelly for the self portraits selection :-)

aglaia b aglaia b 3061 posts

what an interesting looking home page just now, i really like it, well done colleen, congratulations!!
and just looking back a few pages to see what other beauties are there.
kylie i really like your e-mail me layout.
tama, yours is really interesting too.
doreen, wow at your P&P layout.
gelly, that’s an awesome idea, i too am a huge fan of the B&W. ;-) xox

The RedBubble Homepage The RedBubble ... 1295 posts

This one really worked for me to – especially asm Collen was mastering how to put them together, Well done.

Now I need a page of tshirts or at least 50% tshirts as we have been a bit ligjt on with the wearable art.

Marilyn Brown Marilyn Brown 4336 posts

Challenge!!!

All of them paintings adapted for t-shirts and all portraits. Talk about your wearable art. You practically have a walking gallery on your hands!

Heres a T-shirt design… Skull themed… mostly.

Didn’t see the tee-shirt memo – just made a fluff and puff combo

Marilyn and Hannah – both great collections!

@ Tama, cute selection.

Colleen Milburn Colleen Milburn 5813 posts

OMG, I can’t believe it!!!! Woohooooooo – Red picked my homepage suggestion!!!! I’m over the moon – thanks SOOOOOO much you wonderful people on this thread for being so supportive and lovely, and RED – THANK YOOOUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)))))) I still can’t believe it!!!

CapturedByKylie CapturedByKylie 1995 posts

This started out as a group of shirts which may reflect on an individual’s personality, hobbies, etc… it kind of branched out from there.

DragonFlyer DragonFlyer 2263 posts

Good one Colleen – your page looks great :)))

A bit of fun with opposites- Kung Fu & Ballet.

hahaha, that’s great kylie. :-) xox

A photogram is a photographic image made without a camera by placing objects directly onto the surface of a photo-sensitive material such as photographic paper and then exposing it to light. The result is a negative shadow image varying in tone, depending on the transparency of the objects used. Areas of the paper that have received no light appear white; those exposed through transparent or semi-transparent objects appear grey.
This method of imaging is perhaps most prominently attributed to Man Ray and his exploration of rayographs. Others who have experimented with the technique include László Moholy-Nagy, Christian Schad (who called them “Schadographs”), Imogen Cunningham and even Pablo Picasso.

now i love photograms and have found some really great ones here.
i also love lines/linework and cause you would like at least 50% tshirts for the next one red, i used the tag: lines tshirts, that took me to these great artists and their fab. tees.
i hope you like it red :-) xox

And last one for now…

MUSIC

(4 artworks, 4 shirts)

The RedBubble Homepage The RedBubble ... 1295 posts

OK now I have some hard choices. I would love to do more than 2 pages a day but it is nice for those who are up to be able to see themselves for a few hours. Some fabulous pages in this lot.

Sarah Moore Sarah Moore 254 posts

Sarah Moore Sarah Moore 254 posts

Sydney’s Harbour is lit up with the most gorgeous display of lights as part of the VIVID Light Festival…

Sanne Thijs Sanne Thijs 935 posts

wauw, goodmorning, i really needed to catch up.
some great choices here, escpaisally the portraits on t-shirts and the ballet kungfu theme the first one, just beatifull and the last one just very funny to compare.
the a fluff and puff combo is just absolutly adorable!! great choices there.

now i am going to put colleen’s homepage on my blog , congrats ;-)

Marion  Cullen Marion Cullen 1057 posts

That is one cool blog Sanne (Mimmam)…I would like to do a Journal Entry to point others around the bubble to it. Would you mind?

Sanne Thijs Sanne Thijs 935 posts

that would be great :D

DragonFlyer DragonFlyer 2263 posts

mimmam – your red bubble homepage blog is absolutely sensational!!! A wonderful collection of the most wonderful collections of artwork! BIG BIG kudos to you for setting it up and keeping all the pages there :D