How To Make Calendars

Jaredemic Jaredemic 88 posts

How long can I expect for production and shipment of a calendar at this time?
(I understand that I’m way late for x-mas)

LaraLuz LaraLuz 926 posts

I sold a calender 2 days ago and got the shipping email today. Might be quicker than you think.

depends where in the world you are though.

Nathan T Nathan T 13 posts

It took me 5 days to receive my three calendars from the time of order to the time when they were at my door. Pretty awesome service!

nexus7 nexus7 323 posts

Hi. Can anyone tell me when it will be possible to order 2011 calendars and have them made up?

© Joe  Beasley IPA © Joe Beasley... 3923 posts

Yes, when you click on the buy/preview button, you can set any start month up to Jan 2012

geetwee geetwee 2289 posts

Can anyone tell me when it will be possible to order 2011 calendars and have them made up

Since last May

nexus7 nexus7 323 posts

Thanks.

nexus7 nexus7 323 posts

OK. I have got some more doh moments.

Why does only a limited number of options come up when I try to select works for my calendars?

I have a series of zodiac designs for example, and one sigh won’t come up. I don’t see what would make it different qualitately form the others. Similarlíy withother pieces that are ‘big’ enough to make mounted frame pieces at least, but which won’§t ahow up when the choices appear.

Usual if an image doesn’t come up in the list of titles it is a size issue. From here Calendar images: 2182×1906 pixels for the months and 2371×2875 pixels for the cover

McVayo McVayo 3 posts

Hi,
I’m new… I was trying to make a calendar from my paintings but noneof the square ones was available …so that I have still 2 months to fill in and don’t know how to do it at all…please help…

Usual if an image doesn’t come up in the list of titles it is a size issue. From here Calendar images: 2182×1906 pixels for the months and 2371×2875 pixels for the cover

McVayo McVayo 3 posts

Thanks Jo…unfortunately have no idea about pixels, but took more photos and somehow managed:) thanks again