Sales not showing in Sales History

Gary Eason + Flight Artworks Gary Eason + F... 27 posts

I happened to notice that on one of my images http://www.redbubble.com/people/garyeason/works...

the stats say “Sales: 21” but there is no mention of it in my Sales History. Can anyone explain the apparent discrepancy please?

Gary

Prettyinpinks Prettyinpinks 1156 posts

Oh that’s funny, when did you make the sales? Maybe the red bubble team haven’t had time to update it

MLabuda MLabuda 6986 posts

Staff can sort it out here

Prettyinpinks Prettyinpinks 1156 posts

There you go ;)

Cindy Schnackel Cindy Schnackel 5035 posts

Are you looking at your Sales History, or the Sales in your Activity feed? Because they are two totally different things. Activity feed only goes back 30 days. Your actual Sales History is found thru Account Details on the left side menu when you are logged in and on your own page, (not your public profile page). Click Account Details and your Sales History is there. But yeah, if you HAVE looked in the actual sales History and it’s not there…that’s a real problem. I’m curious to know how this comes out. So far I have not found any problems with mine, was fairly recently paid, and am not due a pmt now, but I watch it like a hawk in case there ever are any problems. Also, take screenshots or keep a record some way, so you have actual figures in case there are problems.

Thanks for the replies but none deals with the issue. I have a picture that says Sales 21 and no mention of it in Sales History in my Account Details. Why not?

prbimages prbimages 1878 posts

Have you purchased it yourself? If you buy your own work, you’ll see the sale noted next to the work, but no details will appear in your Sales History.

Ah – that’s it. I see now it counts what to me were 2 transactions as (a total of) 21 sales. Thanks.

Cindy Schnackel Cindy Schnackel 5035 posts

That’s a relief, good to know!