To get Apparel, Cases, Stickers, Wall Art and Home Decor delivered by the holidays, order today.

Confused about an email regarding an order!

Fotopia Fotopia 5 posts

I am new to RedBubble and would be thankful if someone could help with this query >>>

I ordered one print (of my own work) on RedBubble and I have just had an email notification that confirms that it has been dispatched.

However, it says that this is only part of the order and that the other part of the order (same print, same finish & same size) will be on its way soon …. confused as I only ordered one print!

Can anyone explain?

Thanks

Dave

BYRON BYRON 12309 posts

Can you post the contect of the email in here so we know exactly what it said?

Cheers,
-B

Fotopia Fotopia 5 posts

The content of the message follows. And to confirm, definitely only one was ordered and paid. >>>

Hello again David,

This is a very quick email to let you know we’ve put the finishing touches to part of your order, tenderly packaged it and now the postman has been charged with the task of getting it to you as soon as possible.
In other words, some of it is on its way! (Don’t worry, the rest won’t be too far behind)
It should be with you very soon, but shipping times do vary depending on your location and the time of year. See our list of average shipping times.

Until next time,

Mr Baxter – Assistant Deputy Director of Parcel Tape

Shipped date: Jun 05, 2012
Order date: Jun 02, 2012
Order 763788
Attention: Fiona XXX
Delivery address: XXX , UNITED KINGDOM, XXX
Products that shipped:
Photographic Print of “Liverpool – Sea Odyssey – Giant Spectacular – Little Girl Giant at Pier Head – Crowd in front of Liver Building” by Fotopia
Print Size: Extra Large (762mm x 508mm)
Finish: Lustre
Quantity: 1

The following items are still in production and will be shipped soon:
Photographic Print of “Liverpool – Sea Odyssey – Giant Spectacular – Little Girl Giant at Pier Head – Crowd in front of Liver Building” by Fotopia
Print Size: Extra Large (762mm x 508mm)
Finish: Lustre
Quantity: 1

prbimages prbimages 1894 posts

I got the same message for a product I just ordered. I assume it’s just a glitch in the system.

BYRON BYRON 12309 posts

Is it a framed print… maybe they are sending the print to the framers…

BYRON BYRON 12309 posts

Go HERE and you can chat live with Admin about your order

You should get a little red pop-up box asking you to join the live chat with Admin.

Colleen Milburn Colleen Milburn 5813 posts

Live chat?! Woohooo! When did that happen, Byron?

Sounds like a glitch, Fotopia :(

Fotopia Fotopia 5 posts

yeah, sounds like some kind of glitch … I’m new here, so I’m not sure on how everything works. I suppose the worst that can happen is that I pay for one and get 2 delivered!!!

BYRON BYRON 12309 posts

Live chat?! Woohooo! When did that happen, Byron?

I only noticed it today, Ive sent a bmail to Admin asking them to clarify it… will keep youall informed when I hear more..

Thanks, Byron – you’re a good man :))

I suppose the worst that can happen is that I pay for one and get 2 delivered!!!

Exactly! :))

MLabuda MLabuda 6986 posts

The live chat is on again and then off again.

Great if you are in the same time zone as the office, other times, you have to leave a message when the chat is off line and the staff is sleeping.

BYRON BYRON 12309 posts

Re the LIVE CHAT….

Admin are trying it from time to time to see if it works programming-wise and in the real-world. At this time it is not an official function within RB.

Lets hope to hear more about it soon.