delete posts on mybubble page

Vikki-Rae Burns Vikki-Rae Burns 57 posts

Help! I want to delete messages/posts I am getting on mybubble page after I have read them. I have looked every where and tried a few things but nothing seems to be working. I have an iMac which I have just bought and learning on so am I meant to do something different ?

Mitch Labuda Mitch Labuda 6998 posts

Which messages? Bubblemail?

sentimentum sentimentum 1110 posts

Do you mean the post under your images ? I am also a mac user if you need help do just Bmail me :)

No sorry I will try to be more specific…and thank you very much for trying to help me.
It is not bubble mail.
If I am on my profile page, on the very top it says “my bubble” (directly underneath this is links to add new work, my public profile et;).
If I click on the words “my bubble” it takes me to a page where I get messages from hosts of groups about recent featured works, or people on my watch list who have added work, or people who have favourited my work and so on.
After I read these messages I would like to delete them but am having trouble doing this.
Can you please help?

PS: I am going to bed now as have to get up at 4.30am for work so I won’t be able to reply with my thanks till tomorrow (I am not being rude)

Mitch Labuda Mitch Labuda 6998 posts

Those are feeds that scroll through and cannot be deleted

Sorry I should clarify….
The “MyBubble” link to these messages is in the top right of each page…I can even see it on this page.
If I click it, it takes me to… MyBubble – Vikki-Rae Burns.

Oh, thanks Mitch. No wonder I was having trouble.
Thanks for your help, much appreciated.