How do I place an image of a photo in a selected format (card, print, etc.) either in the description of the image or as a comment?

Angelika Sielken Angelika Sielken 42 posts

Hi Everyone,

I’m sure this is the one hundredt time someone asked this question, so if you can help out this newbie, I would appreciate it…with a smile and lots of gratitude. Either 123 steps or pointing me to a link that explains it well to someone who is so not accustomed using html language.

Thank you kindly
Aloha,
Angelika

MLabuda MLabuda 6986 posts

http://www.redbubble.com/people/byron/journal/4...

BYRON BYRON 12022 posts

Hiya Angelika,

No it is not the 100th time someone has asked this question, so don’t worry at all.

Not even close to the 100th time.

… not even close…

really.

If I had a dollar…

heh heh heh.

May I recommend practicing by posting into this thread. It can be a bit tricky to get it right until you get used to the process, so if you post in here we can help you get it right.

Here are some more links that you may find useful…

POSTING IMAGES

1. POST A FRAMED-IMAGE by BYRON
  2. POST AN IMAGE – VARIABLE SIZES by BYRON
  3. THE EASY GUIDE TO CREATING SAMPLES OF ARTWORK ON REDBUBBLE by Peter Hill
  4. HOW TO POST A ‘SCREEN CAPTURE’ by Jen Ryan

Also, while you’re here, check out this page for pretty-much everything you ever wanted to know about anything to do with RedBubble:

REDBUBBLE TUTORIALS LIBRARY GROUP – REDBUBBLE TOOLS & TIPS INDEX PAGE

Thanks so much…wow, I’m going to be exploring it all! And btw does anyone else have trouble with submitting work to challenges – seems RBI has a trouble pulling up the works for the intended selection :(…art and technology not always good mix, lol! Thanks so much again :)

Thanks so much…wow, I’m going to be exploring it all! And btw does anyone else have trouble with submitting work to challenges – seems RBI has a trouble pulling up the works for the intended selection :(…art and technology not always good mix, lol! Thanks so much again :)

BYRON BYRON 12022 posts

Angelika, if you have any problems with any of this stuff [there is a LOT to learn], then just post away in here or BMail me directly.

Cheers,
-Byron

Thanks so much Byron, I will have to dedicate some time to learn it all, but I am a good student. I am very very grateful. :D