25% off iPhone and Samsung cases. Gift original. Use code SWEETGIFT

!!*Photography* Challenge Group!! Happy Holidays :-)

This group is all about Themed Photography Challenges

Macro of Man-Made Things - results and features

Themis Themis 3032 posts

Hi all,

WOW, that was a surprise!! My picture has been voted as a joint winner, and I can’t thank you guys enough for the votes and very nice surprise. I thought long and hard whether to bow out and feature another work instead, but then I thought ‘since it’s got the votes, maybe it deserves the sunshine’ :-) Besides, it’s my first image to get this many votes, so let it shine! :-)

Congratulations to all the top winners, to the joint winner BigAndRed – and to all the participants, really – it shows that even the little things around us can provide hours of fun and great images.

Quick reminders about:

1. the March 2013 Avatar Challenge – it needs your winning/top ten images from the challenges listed there (you have one more day), and
  1. the Landscape By Moonlight – NEW work 2011-13 – it needs your entries (taken in the last 2 years, and taken by moonlight/starlight – please, no sunsets, artificial light should be kept to minimum, and date must be in the Description).

So, as usual, I leave you with the winning images – congratulations and many thanks again

Lynn Gedeon Lynn Gedeon 1292 posts

Congratulations to each of the two winners and the Top Ten! I’m pleased to be included in the TT and I appreciate the support of those who took the time to vote! Thank you!