Here is a combination we haven’t asked for before :-)
Doesn’t matter whether it’s natural (e.g. yellow flowers among green foliage), or not (e.g. yellow door of a green-painted house) as long as there are no other colours.
- NO deep yellow, no light-to-white yellow, no blueish green etc. Yellow and green only.
- must be CLEARLY VISIBLE without a magnifying glass) – we check things on a couple of monitors each, they’re well calibrated – if it doesn’t look yellow + green to us, they’re not accepted, sorry.
- They also must conform to the usual rules, below.
- And if possible, no previous winners – challenge yourselves by taking or posting something new to this group.
Oh, and make it quick! Three days to enter, three days to vote – starting… NOW.
WORK THAT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE A PHOTOGRAPH WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED, even if it originally started as a photograph!!
- as usual, please, no insects, arachnids or butterflies – thank you!
- also, nothing that requires a safe filter, nothing that you wouldn’t show to your grandma or to a 5-year-old (I shouldn’t have to say this for this subject, but we had some surprises…)
- no writing on the images, this is still a photography challenge group, keep images with added writing on them out of this, thank you (unless, of course, the writing is part of the subject)
Judging / Voting Criteria
Please vote for your favourite(s) that fit the theme, as many as they are. Every vote counts!
Rewards & Prizes
- Bragging rights
- Banners for top ten photos
- Features for the Top 10 and 2 host choices (or as many from the top 10 that are in the group, plus the remaining places as ‘hosts’ choices’).
- Top ten will be invited to participate in next month’s Avatar challenge
- Please remember this is the photography challenge group :-)
- Works not added to the group cannot be featured when they end in the top 10 (‘computer says NO’). Adding to the group once the challenge is over will be too late. Please add your work to the group as you add it to the challenge! :-)
Cover Image: Happy Spring by Themis