We have had a fountain challenge in the past. This is for a fountain at night. As close to straight from the camera as possible please (no bizarre colours as a result of HDR process or similar, must be the actual of the actual fountain. Thanks.)
What we want
- A fountain at night (see example photo if unsure)
- A photo as close to straight from camera as possible.
- Night time photo depicting a fountain
- Must be a FOUNTAIN at night
- Must be a NIGHT TIME shot of a fountain
What we do not want
- Night time beaches/other water
- Dawn, dusk, daylight etc. Sky must be black as it is at night
- Midnight sun shots. Yes it’s a fountain at midnight but no “cute” depictions of the word night. Night time shots=black sky.
- Anything that is not any of the above
- Any form of insect/bug/creepy crawly flying or otherwise
- Anything that is not safe for work
- Anything that is not a photograph (please note that works that do not LOOK like a photograph, even if they started life as one will not be accepted, this is the photography not the photoshop group)
Judging / Voting Criteria
Please vote for your favourite(s) that fit the theme, as many as they are. Every vote counts!
Rewards & Prizes
- Bragging rights
- Banners for top ten photos
- Features for the Top 10 and 2 host choices (or as many from the top 10 that are in the group, plus the remaining places as ‘hosts’ choices’).
- Top ten will be invited to participate in next month’s Avatar challenge
- Please remember this is the photography challenge group :-)
- Works not added to the group cannot be featured when they end in the top 10 (‘computer says NO’). Adding to the group once the challenge is over will be too late. Please add your work to the group as you add it to the challenge! :-)
Cover Image: Trafalgar Square By Night by ellismorleyphto