If you are not sure what a koala is, have a look at the example photograph.
No other animals unless a koala is there. Can be wild, can be captive MUST not be injured, must be alive (yes we sadly have to put that) if a real koala. That means that plush toy koalas/statuettes are acceptable as not everyone has seen one in real life but they MUST be the ONLY thing in the shot if you choose that option.
What we want
- Photographs only
- A PHOTO of a koala
What we do NOT want
- Other animals
- Bears (koalas are marsupials not bears), Pandas etc. Even cute red ones that may resemble koalas. They don’t :-P
- Wombats, wallabies, kangaroos etc unless they are in the same place as the koala
- Any form of insect/bug/creepy crawly flying or otherwise
- Snakes, reptiles, any other form of life that is not a koala
- Anything that is not safe for work
- Anything that is not a photograph (please note that works that do not LOOK like a photograph, even if they started life as one will not be accepted, this is the photography not the photoshop group)
Judging / Voting Criteria
Please vote for your favourite(s) that fit the theme, as many as they are. Every vote counts!
Rewards & Prizes
- Bragging rights
- Banners for top ten photos
- Features for the Top 10 and 2 host choices (or as many from the top 10 that are in the group, plus the remaining places as ‘hosts’ choices’).
- Top ten will be invited to participate in next month’s Avatar challenge
- Please remember this is the photography challenge group :-)
- Works not added to the group cannot be featured when they end in the top 10 (‘computer says NO’). Adding to the group once the challenge is over will be too late. Please add your work to the group as you add it to the challenge! :-)
Cover Image: Clelands Koala by ellismorleyphto