Well, let’s see what happens when you crank up the ISO (at least 400 or above). If you don’t have a fitting image already, you have a week to take one – and it doesn’t have to be dark (though as the nights are getting longer in the northern hemisphere, it will be tempting).
- Please put the ISO in the Description – you can always remove it after the end of the challenge
- Strictly no textures – if it even looks like it’s added texture or grain, please keep it for a different challenge. As close to STRAIGHT FROM THE CAMERA as possible, please
WORK THAT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE A PHOTOGRAPH WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED, even if it originally started as a photograph!!
- as usual, please, no insects, arachnids or butterflies – thank you!
- also, nothing that requires a safe filter, nothing that you wouldn’t show to your grandma or to a 5-year-old (I shouldn’t have to say this for this subject, but we had some surprises…)
- no writing on the images, this is still a photography challenge group, keep images with added writing on them out of this, thank you (unless, of course, the writing is part of the subject)
Judging / Voting Criteria
Please vote for your favourite(s) that fit the theme, as many as they are. Every vote counts!
Rewards & Prizes
- RB Voucher for the winner (if there are at least 10 votes for it, which in this group should be easy :-)), plus the usual:
- Bragging rights
- Banners for top ten photos
- Features for the Top 10 and 2 host choices (or as many from the top 10 that are in the group, plus the remaining places as ‘hosts’ choices’).
- Top ten will be invited to participate in next month’s Avatar challenge
- Please remember this is the photography challenge group :-)
- Works not added to the group cannot be featured when they end in the top 10 (‘computer says NO’). Adding to the group once the challenge is over will be too late. Please add your work to the group as you add it to the challenge! :-)
Cover Image: Autumn - First Frost (High ISO) by Themis