No children/people in the shot please, just the toy,
Any setting OK as long as there is a cuddly toy (plush toy) in the shot AND that it is in some sort of animal form NOT a doll and that there are no kids in the shot.
- Cuddly toy does not mean any toy that you cuddle, it is specific to the genre including but not limited to, teddy bears, beanie babies etc.
- Animals that LOOK or ACT like a cuddly toy are not cuddly toys. They are animals that Look or Act like cuddly toys and will not be accepted.
- Nudity including/especially children are not appropriate for this challenge.
On a chair, in a garden, on a boat, in a bed, on a shelf in a toy shop, I do not mind where this is but think of it as still life rather than any shot with people in it.
Did I mention no people in the shot? Or dolls? Thanks!
WORK THAT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE A PHOTOGRAPH WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED, even if it originally started as a photograph!!
No REAL insects, butterflies, spiders or snakes but if the plush toy for whatever reason takes on one of those forms, that’s OK!
Judging / Voting Criteria
Please vote for your favourite(s) that fit the theme, as many as they are. Every vote counts!
Rewards & Prizes
- Bragging rights
- Banners for top ten photos
- Features for the Top 10 and 2 host choices (or as many from the top 10 that are in the group, plus the remaining places as ‘hosts’ choices’).
- Top ten will be invited to participate in next month’s Avatar challenge
- Please remember this is the photography challenge group :-)
- Works not added to the group cannot be featured when they end in the top 10 (‘computer says NO’). Adding to the group once the challenge is over will be too late. Please add your work to the group as you add it to the challenge! :-)
Cover Image: Staying out of the Cold by ellismorleyphto