Well, the holiday season is in full swing. This is for those who tried to escape the Olympic broadcasts and took a break in the mountains, with their families, friends or just a camera for company.
- People (or at least evidence of humans) should be part of the image – this is not for the ‘pure postcard’ type of image, we want to see some people enjoying themselves while admiring the mountains and that type of environment
- New work please – we can check the old challenges, you know :-)
As close to straight out of the camera as possible please. No composites at all. No superimposed images. This is the photography challenge group NOT the PhotoShop challenge group. Thanks!
WORK THAT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE A PHOTOGRAPH WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED, even if it originally started as a photograph!!
- as usual, please, no insects, arachnids or butterflies – thank you! (shouldn’t apply here, but…)
- also, nothing that requires a safe filter, nothing that you wouldn’t show to your grandma or to a 5-year-old (I shouldn’t have to say this for this subject, but we had some surprises…)
- no writing on the images, this is still a photography challenge group, keep images with added writing on them out of this, thank you (unless, of course, the writing is part of the subject)
Judging / Voting Criteria
Please vote for your favourite(s) that fit the theme, as many as they are. Every vote counts!
Rewards & Prizes
- Bragging rights
- Banners for top ten photos
- Features for the Top 10 and 2 host choices (or as many from the top 10 that are in the group, plus the remaining places as ‘hosts’ choices’).
- Top ten will be invited to participate in next month’s Avatar challenge
- Please remember this is the photography challenge group :-)
- Works not added to the group cannot be featured when they end in the top 10 (‘computer says NO’). Adding to the group once the challenge is over will be too late. Please add your work to the group as you add it to the challenge! :-)
Cover Image: Play with me dad ! by daffodil