So BABY lions, tigers, leopards, cheetahs etc. No domestic kittens/scottish wildcat and other wildcats that I have not thought to mention. No adult cats of any kind.
Let’s try to see just the baby in the shot. If your image was taken in the wild I understand that may not be possible.
Alive animals only. No signs of cruelty.
We reserve the right to edit this slightly if we start getting submissions that are inappropriate that we failed to consider at time of launch.
As close to straight out of the camera as possible please. No composites at all. No superimposed images. This is the photography challenge group NOT the photoshop challenge group. Thanks!
WORK THAT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE A PHOTOGRAPH WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED, even if it originally started as a photograph!!
- as usual, please, no insects, arachnids, reptiles or butterflies – thank you!
- also, nothing that requires a safe filter, nothing that you wouldn’t show to your grandma or to a 5-year-old (I shouldn’t have to say this for this subject, but we had some surprises…)
- no writing on the images, this is still a photography challenge group, keep images with writing on them out of this, thank you (unless, of course, the writing is part of the subject)
Note: Please don’t be disheartened if your image is removed from the challenge, you can always ask us why that happened, but the usual answer starts with the challenge description – please read it :-)
Judging / Voting Criteria
Please vote for your favourite(s) that fit the theme, as many as they are. Every vote counts!!
Rewards & Prizes
- Bragging rights
- Banners for top ten ten photos
- Features for the Top 10 and 2 host choices (or as many from the top 10 that are in the group, plus the remaining places as ‘hosts’ choices’).
- Top ten will be invited to participate in next month’s Avatar challenge
- Please remember this is the photography challenge group :-)
- Works not added to the group cannot be featured when they end in the top 10 (‘computer says NO’). Adding to the group once the challenge is over will be too late. Please add your work to the group as you add it to the challenge! :-)
Cover Image: Here kitty kitty kitty :-P by ellismorleyphto