I don’t know how to make that more compact, sorry!
In the example photo, there is one house, all alone, isolated on a peninsular in the middle of the North Atlantic with nothing but see and volcanic mountains around. (Iceland)
It could also be the rolling plains of America or Africa or deep in the Australian outback.
What I ask is that it looks like an ISOLATED (NOT DERELICT!!!) HOME or OPEN BUSINESS (as in could be open one day next week or month, does not have to be open this second!) not a falling down abandoned barn/long abandoned and falling to pieces gas station or anything similar to that.
Must must MUST see the scenery around to see that it is more or less isolated (in the example image, there is a small building to the left and a small one further but it still looks remote enough for this challenge.
NOW FOR THE USUAL….
- we reserve the right to add something to the introduction if we missed something, the challenges NEVER change, we merely clarify misinterpretations.
- no nudity or anything else guaranteed to shock our grandmother or 5 year old kid.
- this is the PHOTOGRAPHY challenge group. Anything that is not or does not look like a photograph (even work that started life as a photograph!) will be removed.
- As close to straight out of the camera as possible please. No composites at all. No superimposed images. This is the photography challenge group NOT the photoshop challenge group. Thanks!
- work that does not fit the theme will be rejected/removed. If your work is rejected/removed then please re-read the introduction (scroll up!) If you still have concerns, please Bubblemail the hosts! :-)
- we will NEVER EVER EVER ask for the following so please do not submit them for moderation:
Bugs incl. butterflies and “pretty ones”, snakes, anything requiring the safe filter. Moderation is done using the safe filter… if we cannot see it, it does not get accepted.
Please vote for your favourite(s) that fit the theme, as many as they are. Every vote counts!