Like the avatar :-) Doesn’t have to be ‘pure nature’, parks are fine, as long as we get to see the light streaming through trees, the more cheerful, the better (nothing against Gothic style, but this is not what we’re looking for)
- as usual, please, no insects, arachnids or butterflies – thank you!
- also, nothing that requires a safe filter, nothing that you wouldn’t show to your grandma or to a 5-year-old (I shouldn’t have to say this for this subject, but we had some surprises…)
- no writing on the images, this is still a photography challenge group, keep images with writing on them out of this, thank you (unless, of course, the writing is part of the subject)
Edit: Please don’t be disheartened if your image is removed from the challenge – we’re not looking just for the sun behind a tree or a few – sunbeams must be visible.
Here is another great example of what we’re looking for:
Judging / Voting Criteria
Please vote for your favourite(s) that fit the theme, as many as they are. Every vote counts!
Rewards & Prizes
- Bragging rights
- Banners for top ten photos
- Features for the Top 10 and 2 host choices (or as many from the top 10 that are in the group, plus the remaining places as ‘hosts’ choices’).
- Top ten will be invited to participate in next month’s Avatar challenge
- Please remember this is the photography challenge group :-)
- Works not added to the group cannot be featured when they end in the top 10 (‘computer says NO’). Adding to the group once the challenge is over will be too late. Please add your work to the group as you add it to the challenge! :-)
Cover Image: My proudest photo, probably ever, still. by ellismorleyphto