As the title says. No façades, no architectural details that make it hard to guess what they are part of, but the platforms + lines + people (optional), waiting rooms only in context (i.e. we want to be able to tell it’s a train station without having to read the description and have to debate it.
- no crime or accident scenes
- no potential crime or accident scenes (i.e. please show only the sensible usage of a train station, this is not a ‘guess what happened next?’ kind of challenge)
- as usual, please, no insects, arachnids or butterflies – thank you!
- also, nothing that requires a safe filter, nothing that you wouldn’t show to your grandma or to a 5-year-old (I shouldn’t have to say this for this subject, but we had some surprises…)
- no writing on the images, this is still a photography challenge group, keep images with writing on them out of this, thank you (unless, of course, the writing is part of the subject, like a timetable display etc.)
Judging / Voting Criteria
Please vote for your favourite(s) that fit the theme, as many as they are. Every vote counts!
Rewards & Prizes
- Bragging rights
- Banners for top ten photos
- Features for the Top 10 and 2 host choices (or as many from the top 10 that are in the group, plus the remaining places as ‘hosts’ choices’).
- Top ten will be invited to participate in next month’s Avatar challenge
- Please remember this is the photography challenge group :-)
- Works not added to the group cannot be featured when they end in the top 10 (‘computer says NO’). Adding to the group once the challenge is over will be too late. Please add your work to the group as you add it to the challenge! :-)
Cover Image: Commuters by Themis