Any subject, as long as the motion blur is visible. Be creative, try your hand at long exposures, but please, don’t show us just the milky waterfalls!
Edit: it seems again some people stretch the concept… so clarifications are needed! MUST be motion blur achieved in camera, NO composites, NO ‘added blur’ post-processing
- …nothing that requires a safe filter, nothing that you wouldn’t show to your grandma or to a 5-year-old (I shouldn’t have to say this for this subject, but we had some surprises…)
- no writing on the images, this is still a photography challenge group, keep images with writing on them out of this, thank you.
- as usual, please, no insects (incl. butterflies, arachnids or reptiles – thank you!
Judging / Voting Criteria
Please vote for your favourite(s) that fit the theme, as many as they are. Every vote counts!
Rewards & Prizes
- Bragging rights
- Banners for top ten photos
- Features for the Top 10 and 2 host choices (or as many from the top 10 that are in the group, plus the remaining places as ‘hosts’ choices’).
- Top ten will be invited to participate in next month’s Avatar challenge
- Please remember this is the photography challenge group :-)
- Works not added to the group cannot be featured when they end in the top 10 (‘computer says NO’). Adding to the group once the challenge is over will be too late. Please add your work to the group as you add it to the challenge! :-)
Cover Image: Dawn Surfer by David Orias