2nd in some geographical challenges.
I realise that not everyone has been to New York City but hope that those of you who have not been will come along and vote when voting starts?
- NYC landmarks (buildings etc)
- NYC famous places (Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Bloomingdales, Strawberry Fields etc)
- Description essential if a little off the tourist trap.
- Photographs only. If it is not a photograph or has been processed so far that it no longer looks like a photograph, it will not be accepted.
- Manhattan Island, Brooklyn, Queens, Liberty Island, Ellis Island etc.
- Political/Controversial Images.
- Boston, Chigago, New Jersey places THIS INCLUDES NEWARK AIRPORT!! etc.
- “Fake” New York be it NYNY in Vegas or anything similar.
- Anywhere/thing else.
- No nudity, bugs, reptiles, arachnids.
Judging / Voting Criteria
Please vote for your favourite(s) that fit the theme, as many as they are. Every vote counts!
Rewards & Prizes
- Bragging rights
- Banners for top ten photos
- Features for the Top 10 and 2 host choices (or as many from the top 10 that are in the group, plus the remaining places as ‘hosts’ choices’).
- Top ten will be invited to participate in next month’s Avatar challenge
- Please remember this is the photography challenge group :-)
- Works not added to the group cannot be featured when they end in the top 10 (‘computer says NO’). Adding to the group once the challenge is over will be too late. Please add your work to the group as you add it to the challenge! :-)
Cover Image: Sub-zero Sunset (NYC) by ellismorleyphto