Please note: 2 days entry + 2 days voting, featuring the winners on Friday next week
We haven’t had a voucher challenge for a while, and neither have we had snow in London yet (a year ago it was different!), not to mention a fast-paced challenge, so let’s combine them all :-)
Snowy landscapes, of countryside or cities, day or night, but must contain snow on the ground (not just a snowy tree crown, not just a snowy window ledge etc. – the wider the angle, the better)
Everything else… To be even more clear:
- no macros
- …nothing that requires a safe filter, nothing that you wouldn’t show to your grandma or to a 5-year-old (I shouldn’t have to say this for this subject, but we had some surprises…)
- no writing on the images, this is still a photography challenge group, so unless the subject of your photo contains writing (e.g. writing on a shop window or flying banner, etc.), keep images with writing on them out of this, thank you.
- as usual, please, no insects, arachnids or butterflies – thank you!
Judging / Voting Criteria
Please vote for your favourite(s) that fit the theme, as many as they are. Every vote counts!
Rewards & Prizes
- Bragging rights
- $20 voucher for the winner
- Banners for top ten photos
- Features for the Top 10 and 2 host choices (or as many from the top 10 that are in the group, plus the remaining places as ‘hosts’ choices’).
- Top ten will be invited to participate in next month’s Avatar challenge
- Please remember this is the photography challenge group :-)
- the voucher goes to the first that is in the group and the closest to the top ten
- Works not added to the group cannot be featured when they end in the top 10 (‘computer says NO’). Adding to the group once the challenge is over will be too late. Please add your work to the group as you add it to the challenge! :-)
Cover Image: One snowy day by Themis