Unintentionally carrying on the barnyard theme….
- a pig (or pigs)
- alive and not in distress
- adult (at least 1 adult pig in the shot)
- doing what pigs do naturally
- a guinea pig
- sigh butterfly, bug, reptile, flower, cat, dog, whatever else that is not a pig.
- dead in any form, ironic or otherwise.
- engaged in activities not “natural” for pigs.
- Please: …nothing that requires a safe filter, nothing that you wouldn’t show to your grandma or to a 5-year-old (I shouldn’t have to say this for this subject, but we had some surprises in other challenges!!)
- not realising such things existed, it did not occur to me to add: No racing, show jumping, obstacle-y things or other types of whatever you call it when humans use these pigs for a sport or event of any kind like this. The entries that showed this have been removed from the challenge. Please do not resubmit them, thanks!
- I know it’s hard to not see them in enclosures but PLEASE try to keep the human aspect to a minimum, thanks! :-)
Judging / Voting Criteria
Please vote for your favourite(s) that fit the theme, as many as they are. Every vote counts!
Rewards & Prizes
- Bragging rights
- Banners for top ten photos
- Features for the Top 10 and 2 host choices (or as many from the top 10 that are in the group, plus the remaining places as ‘hosts’ choices’).
- Top ten will be invited to participate in next month’s Avatar challenge
- Please remember this is the photography challenge group :-)
- Works not added to the group cannot be featured when they end in the top 10 (‘computer says NO’). Adding to the group once the challenge is over will be too late. Please add your work to the group as you add it to the challenge! :-)
Cover Image: Taking a break - SAVE DEEN CITY FARM! by ellismorleyphto