1st in some geographical challenges.
I realise that not everyone has been to London, England but hope that those of you who have not been will come along and vote when voting starts?
- London landmarks (buildings etc)
- London famous places (Parliament Square, Canary Wharf, Trafalgar Square etc)
- Description essential if a little off the tourist trap.
- Photographs only. If it is not a photograph or has been processed so far that it no longer looks like a photograph, it will not be accepted.
- Manchester, Liverpool, Oxford, Brighton etc are NOT London.
- A London Bus in somewhere like Adelaide, Budapest and wherever else in the world I have spotted them is not in London.
- London, Ontario or any other place called London in the world.
- No nudity, bugs, reptiles, arachnids.
Judging / Voting Criteria
Please vote for your favourite(s) that fit the theme, as many as they are. Every vote counts!
Rewards & Prizes
- Bragging rights
- Banners for top ten photos
- Features for the Top 10 and 2 host choices (or as many from the top 10 that are in the group, plus the remaining places as ‘hosts’ choices’).
- Top ten will be invited to participate in next month’s Avatar challenge
- Please remember this is the photography challenge group :-)
- Works not added to the group cannot be featured when they end in the top 10 (‘computer says NO’). Adding to the group once the challenge is over will be too late. Please add your work to the group as you add it to the challenge! :-)
Cover Image: Nokia Collection - Oxford Circus by ellismorleyphto