As the title says and the avatar illustrates. Not the occasional ‘not-quite-straight’ thing that happens and you feel you must correct, noooo! This is for those cases where it’s been done deliberately, or at least by happy accident and you realise it looks better like that – see avatar (which may change, as I know quite a few that would suit).
Edit: a diagonal line through the frame does not a tilted horizon make. Please browse the entries to the right of the moderation banner to see what we’re after – thank you.
- …nothing that requires a safe filter, nothing that you wouldn’t show to your grandma or to a 5-year-old (I shouldn’t have to say this for this subject, but we had some surprises…)
- no writing on the images, this is still a photography challenge group, so unless the subject of your photo contains writing (e.g. writing on a shop window or flying banner, etc.), keep images with writing on them out of this, thank you.
- as usual, please, no insects, arachnids or butterflies – thank you!
Judging / Voting Criteria
Please vote for your favourite(s) that fit the theme, as many as they are. Every vote counts!
Rewards & Prizes
- Bragging rights
- Banners for top ten photos
- Features for the Top 10 and 2 host choices (or as many from the top 10 that are in the group, plus the remaining places as ‘hosts’ choices’).
- Top ten will be invited to participate in next month’s Avatar challenge
- Please remember this is the photography challenge group :-)
- Works not added to the group cannot be featured when they end in the top 10 (‘computer says NO’). Adding to the group once the challenge is over will be too late. Please add your work to the group as you add it to the challenge! :-)
Cover Image: Fly Away Home by johnplatt