OK, just to remind ourselves what this group is about: photography.
On a tripod or handheld, one or many (how many can you handle at the same time?), as long as we can see the camera and not just the lens or the holder or the shadow… you get the picture (pardon the pun). Take a picture of your old favourite with your new favourite, or of your old collection – this is an opportunity to dust them off and rediscover why you loved them in the first place.
- …nothing that requires a safe filter, nothing that you wouldn’t show to your grandma or to a 5-year-old (I shouldn’t have to say this for this subject, but we had some surprises…)
- no writing on the images, this is still a photography challenge group, so unless the subject of your photo contains writing (e.g. writing on the lens and camera body), keep images with writing on them out of this, thank you.
- as usual, please, no insects, arachnids or butterflies – thank you!
Judging / Voting Criteria
Please vote for your favourite(s) that fit the theme, as many as they are. Every vote counts!
Rewards & Prizes
- Bragging rights
- Banners for top ten photos
- Features for the Top 10 and 2 host choices (or as many from the top 10 that are in the group, plus the remaining places as ‘hosts’ choices’).
- Top ten will be invited to participate in next month’s Avatar challenge
- Please remember this is the photography challenge group :-)
- Works not added to the group cannot be featured when they end in the top 10 (‘computer says NO’). Adding to the group once the challenge is over will be too late. Please add your work to the group as you add it to the challenge! :-)
Cover Image: Canon Hybrid AE-1/ Rebel XT (F/DSLR) by Stephen Thomas