Well, whether you see them as harvest-time symbols, or just prime material for a Halloween ‘sculpture’, October seems to be the pumpkin month among other things (we’ll do the beer another time;-) ).
So, let’s see the pumpkins this week – any shape (lantern, chariot, decoration), as long as it is still recognisable as a pumpkin (no pies, no salads, thank you!).
Also NO, thanks:
- anything else – it’s late in the day, and if you don’t know what a pumpkin looks like, please read Cinderella, the illustrated version :-)
Judging / Voting Criteria
Please vote for your favourite(s) that fit the theme, as many as they are. Every vote counts!
Rewards & Prizes
- Bragging rights
- Banners for top ten photos
- Features for the Top 10 and 2 host choices (or as many from the top 10 that are in the group, plus the remaining places as ‘hosts’ choices’).
- Top ten will be invited to participate in next month’s Avatar challenge
- Please remember this is the photography challenge group :-)
- Works not added to the group cannot be featured when they end in the top 10 (‘computer says NO’). Adding to the group once the challenge is over will be too late. Please add your work to the group as you add it to the challenge! :-)
Cover Image: The Pumpkin Farm by Bridges