Can’t believe this has not been done in this group before… however a recent trip inspired this challenge.
OK… as with the example photo, please send the reflection ONLY… if, like the example it is of a bridge and trees, we do not want to see the REAL bridge and ACTUAL trees.
In a river, small pond, a puddle, your kitchen sink if you must, but must ONLY be the reflection. Something on the surface of the water; rocks, leaves, ripples, that cannot be avoided will be OK.
Ducks, boats (unless the reflection ONLY) etc will not be accepted.
Judging / Voting Criteria
Please vote for your favourite(s) that fit the theme, as many as they are. Every vote counts!
Rewards & Prizes
- Bragging rights
- Banners for top ten photos
- Features for the Top 10 and 2 host choices (or as many from the top 10 that are in the group, plus the remaining places as ‘hosts’ choices’).
- Top ten will be invited to participate in next month’s Avatar challenge
- Please remember this is the photography challenge group :-)
- Works not added to the group cannot be featured when they end in the top 10 (‘computer says NO’). Adding to the group once the challenge is over will be too late. Please add your work to the group as you add it to the challenge! :-)
Cover Image: Bridge over Derwent Water by ellismorleyphto