Inspired by taking the reins in the ‘Benches’ group I thought I would start a benches challenge.
This challenge is a little harsher in the rules than the group though :-P
In short a bench is seating for 2 or more people, as opposed to a seat or a chair. See photo for idea.
- A bench in a park, by the sea etc.
- Wooden or Metal OK
- Main focus on bench not surrounding area
- Picnic tables
- Sofas (like you would get in a living room etc)
- Macro/abstract shots where it is unclear that it is what we are looking for
- Bus stop seating
- Sports venue benches/bleachers
- Sports equipment (bench presses)
- Landscapes etc where the bench is not clearly part of the focus
- Porch/garden swings
- Single seats
Judging / Voting Criteria
Please vote for your favourite work(s) that fit the challenge, as many as they are. Every vote counts!
Rewards & Prizes
- Bragging rights
- Banners for top ten photos
- Features for the Top 10 and 2 host choices (or as many from the top 10 that are in the group, plus the remaining places as ‘hosts’ choices’).
- Top ten will be invited to participate in next month’s Avatar challenge
- Reminder please that this is a family safe group, so no NSFW works please :-) I moderate with the Safe Filter on.
- Please remember this is the photography challenge group :-)
- Works not added to the group cannot be featured when they end in the top 10 (‘computer says NO’). Adding to the group once the challenge is over will be too late. Please add your work to the group as you add it to the challenge! :-)
Cover Image: Bench in New Jersey by ellismorleyphto