Just that… Pelicans.
I shouldn’t have to add anything but this may change if anything inappropriate comes up…
- actual pelicans NOT “pelican crossings” or other “interpretations” of the theme
- example is wild but can be wild OR in a zoo/aquarium
- the animal must be in no obvious distress or pain
- pelican must be the main focus
- no dead animals (pelican eating a fish is OK)
- cuddly toy or model pelicans are ok if that’s all you have but real ones are preferred
- pelican being fed by a keeper is ok, but there must be nothing cruel or inappropriate with humans attacking the birds etc.
- no other birds, this is about the pelicans this time. Thanks!
Judging / Voting Criteria
Please vote for your favourite(s), as many as they are. Every vote counts!
Rewards & Prizes
- Bragging rights
- Banners for top ten photos
- Features for the Top 10 and 2 host choices (or as many from the top 10 that are in the group, plus the remaining places as ‘hosts’ choices’).
- Top ten will be invited to participate in next month’s Avatar challenge
- Please remember this is the photography challenge group :-)
- Works not added to the group cannot be featured when they end in the top 10 (‘computer says NO’). Adding to the group once the challenge is over will be too late. Please add your work to the group as you add it to the challenge! :-)
Cover Image: 101... Pelicans??!! (Dalmatian Pelican, Hungary) by ellismorleyphto