Inspired in part by the submission of a helicopter on the beach shot for another challenge and in part by… well, just wanting to do it, this week’s challenge is for Helicopters.
They can be flying or stationary, commercial, private or military, working or not, full size or model.
They MUST be “inanimate objects” that means NO bugs of any kind, however much they look or move like a helicopter. They must be just that. Helicopters.
Think that’s all but something else may be added here if it’s clear that something has been missed.
Judging / Voting Criteria
Please vote for your favourite work(s) that fit the challenge, as many as they are. Every vote counts!
Rewards & Prizes
- Bragging rights
- Banners for top ten photos
- Features for the Top 10 and 2 host choices (or as many from the top 10 that are in the group, plus the remaining places as ‘hosts’ choices’).
- Top ten will be invited to participate in next month’s Avatar challenge
- Please remember this is the photography challenge group :-)
- Works not added to the group cannot be featured when they end in the top 10 (‘computer says NO’). Adding to the group once the challenge is over will be too late. Please add your work to the group as you add it to the challenge! :-)
Cover Image: C-FTNB, Bell 429 Helicopter by J0KER