Just that… seals and sealions.
I shouldn’t have to add anything but this may change if anything inappropriate comes up…
- example is wild but can be wild OR in a zoo/aquarium
- the animal must be in no obvious distress or pain
- seal or sealion must be the main focus
- no dead animals (seal eating a fish is OK)
- cuddly toy seals or sealions are ok if that’s all you have but real ones are preferred
- seal/sealion being fed by a keeper is ok, I have 2 such images…. but there must be nothing cruel or inappropriate with humans attacking the animals etc.
- no dolphins/whales etc, this is about the seal/sealion this time. Thanks!
Judging / Voting Criteria
Please vote for your favourite(s), as many as they are. Every vote counts!
Rewards & Prizes
- Bragging rights
- Banners for top ten photos
- Features for the Top 10 and 2 host choices (or as many from the top 10 that are in the group, plus the remaining places as ‘hosts’ choices’).
- Top ten will be invited to participate in next month’s Avatar challenge
- Please remember this is the photography challenge group :-)
- Works not added to the group cannot be featured when they end in the top 10 (‘computer says NO’). Adding to the group once the challenge is over will be too late. Please add your work to the group as you add it to the challenge! :-)
Cover Image: Oh, just one more thing..... by ellismorleyphto