Old, new, mobile, or not – telephones are everywhere and come in all sorts of shapes and sizes. The subject must be the telephone, NOT anything else, and it must be recognisable as a telephone.
Also NOT fine:
- safe filters (or needing safe filters), bugs (winged or otherwise), dead or rotten or anything that contravenes RB rules
- telephone poles, red or any other colour telephone boxes where I can’t see the phone etc.
Judging / Voting Criteria
Please vote for your favourite(s), as many as they are. Every vote counts!
Rewards & Prizes
- Bragging rights
- Banners for top ten photos
- Features for the Top 10 and 2 host choices (or as many from the top 10 that are in the group, plus the remaining places as ‘hosts’ choices’).
- Top ten will be invited to participate in next month’s Avatar challenge
- Works not added to the group cannot be featured when they end in the top 10 (‘computer says NO’). Adding to the group once the challenge is over will be too late. Please add your work to the group as you add it to the challenge! :-)
Cover Image: The Telephone - by Siemens by George Parapad...