25% off lightweight hoodies? Heavy. Use HOODSRGOOD.

Premium iCovers

High Quality iPhone/iPod/iPad covers. [2] per day limit.

Features Gallery - 20th January 2012

sentimentum sentimentum 1106 posts

:

Hi Folks… Welcome to the Premium iPhone Covers features gallery chosen this week by your host Kitsmumma

:

.. .. .. .. .. ..
:
Astral Weeks by iPhone Clothes :: i2-D2 by BiggStankDogg :: abstract series by Margherita Calati ::
Decor VII [iPhone case] by Damienne Bingham ::
Psychedelic iPhonedesign by ©Shiny Happy People Photography :: Lazy Days – iphone case nature by LindaAppleArt

:

.. .. .. .. ..

Robots Unite by Adam Dorman :: cmyk squares 01 by candy gun :: blue leaves (iPhone case) by vintage corner ::
Cardinal Phone iphone case by Cindy Schnackel :: 9am by in essence :: iCity by Robin Petersen

:

:

All cases are linked so if you want to see more of the designers work just click the case.
Your congrats and comments are welcome

Past gallery features can be viewed by clicking HERE

Cindy Schnackel Cindy Schnackel 4952 posts

Thank you very much for including my cardinal case! Congrats everyone else, nice work!

ALIANATOR ALIANATOR 127 posts

Hi all and congratulations to all the featured artists!
:
Congrats also to Sentimentum on a great feature post display (Above), an excellent job! :)
The effort to make a good featured message post usually goes un-noticed but I know it takes quite a while and a lot of codes to copy and paste back and forth.
I’m sure it’s very much appreciated by all :)

ALIANATOR

reflexio reflexio 178 posts

Super collection again, the quality of the covers in this group beats the rest!

inessence inessence 454 posts

Many thanks for being chosen in your feature layout Kitsmumma, a wonderful honour! Congratulations to everyone whose beautiful work was chosen. :)

Thank you also to Senti for the time and work you put into the group. It’s greatly appreciated. :)

virginian virginian 13273 posts

Congrats to all.

Damienne Bingham Damienne Bingham 340 posts

This is such a lovely collection, thank you for sharing it with us! I have to say a big thank you to Kitsmumma for selecting one of mine to be a part of this – I really appreciate being included, particularly amongst such great stuff! Congrats to everyone involved!

Pig's Ear Gear Pig's Ear Gear 1 post

I gotta sort out my alerts. I almost missed this.
Thanks very much.