Premium iCovers

High Quality iPhone/iPod/iPad covers. [2] per day limit.

Features gallery 30 Nov 11

sentimentum sentimentum 1110 posts

:
:
:
Hi Folks… Welcome to the Premium iPhone Covers features gallery chosen this week by your host reflexo
:
:
:

.. .. .. .. ..

My ‘Sweet November’ by Anca Jugarean, Painted face, day of the dead by Eyal Nahmias,
Spider Plant Blossom – phone case by Scott Mitchell, ladies that do – iphone case by Ingz,
Paris (iPhone Case) by Carolina Matthes, Stars In Blue iPhone Case by chrispy

:
.. .. .. .. ..

Steampunk iPhone4 Case by murals2go, LadyBug ~ Whew That was A Close One by Carla Jensen,
Tassels IPhone case by Heather Thorsen, Dragons Roar *.. iphone case by LoneAngel,
*Micheal
by leapdaybride, Santa’s Helper by tapiona

:

:
:
:

All cases are linked so if you want to see more of the designers work just click the case.
Your congrats and comments are welcome
Past gallery features can be viewed by clicking HERE
:
:
:

Shani Sohn Shani Sohn 1281 posts

The gallery looks great! Congratulations to the featured artists!

leapdaybride leapdaybride 917 posts

Thank you so much for the feature and for the time and efforts in making this incredible page to link to! I am truly honored and so excited to be featured among these fine artist in the AWESOME GROUP!!

CONGRATS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL ♥

Anca Jugarean Anca Jugarean 16 posts

Each single case is a piece of art in itself, and I am thrilled to be the creator of one.

Thank you very much for the feature! It is, indeed, a very encouraging and inspiring moment for me!

Congratulations to everyone!

Anca

tapiona tapiona 395 posts

First, I’m thrilled for the feature! The cases are all beautiful art work in their own right and your display is simply wonderful. Congratulations to my fellow featured members!!! =)

murals2go murals2go 74 posts

Congrats everyone, yes, they look fabulous!!

sentimentum sentimentum 1110 posts

message forwarding from

Thank you so much Sentimentum….so happy! – Ingz

Nice! Thank you :) – Carolina Matthes

Thanks so much…sentimentum and the…Premium iPhone Covers group for the Honor of being Featured!!! WoooooooHooooooooo!!!! – Carla Jensen

thanks a bunch, man! (cool group banner!!!!) – Scott Mitchell

Cool! Thank you! – chrispy